napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new cycle help with pip

questors

Hey Dylan, again I just want to apologize for the mix up on fb. So I'm looking to start another cycle. I don't need anymore mass and on my last cycle I was having a lot of PIP. I'm looking for something that won't affect my cardiovascular endurance little to no PIP and all the strength gains of course. Also got a PCP what should I consider.

Hey Dylan, again I just want to apologize for the mix up on fb. So I'm looking to start another cycle. I don't need anymore mass and on my last cycle I was having a lot of PIP. I'm looking for something that won't affect my cardiovascular endurance little to no PIP and all the strength gains of course. Also got a PCP what should I consider.
do you mean you have a pct? if so, what is it? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

PCP? Must be that rob zombie cycle LOL

24, 5'6, 180, 8%, this would be 5th cycle in 3 years

Sorry that last line was riddled with typos... it meant to say I also need a pct what would your recommend?

24, 5'6, 180, 8%, this would be 5th cycle in 3 years

Sorry that last line was riddled with typos... it meant to say I also need a pct what would your recommend?
Damn dude, you started way too early with steroids. You are under the age we recommend using them

Also for your goals you don't need steroids. What would be perfect to use is sarms because they have huge cardiovascular endurance benefits and are safe to use,without negative side effects

They are also great for strength, and I can help you set up a cycle for that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom