napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle help

Ampedup34

Hey y’all. I ran a 12 week osta s4 cycle last summer and loved the results.

My stats were:
5 10
9%ish body fat

Unfortunately I got into a bad car accident this fall and had a micro discectomy on s1/l5/l4 to repair the extrusions on my ruptured discs. I’ve been resting and looking forward to starting PT in a few weeks.

I’ve lost about 20 pounds overall of muscle / fat (it’s sucks to not be able to lift!) so I’m now about 170. I plan on starting a 12 week bulk around March once I’m 3 months into full recovery. My question is would you recommend 12 weeks of LGD in my situation if I’m just looking to pack back on as much mass as I can? I saw that esarms is promoting a healing stack that includes osta. Does anyone know or have any experience with any of the sarms helping with nerve damage repair? I still have a decent amount of nerve pain in my right leg from the surgery.

I also haven’t ran anything since the switch over to esarms. I should run the test booster from 9-16? I used Dylan’s DGA for my last cycle and had 1 bottle at 4 weeks for my mini pct. Do I need the clomid too if I’m using the esarms PCT supps? Thanks for the advice everyone!

heres what i would go with

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day
Excellent stack!

Hey everyone. Love the new site look. Just wondering if anything with PCT or dosage has changed in the last year? This is what you originally recommended for my stack.

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day

Has PCT protocols changed at all? I know my first stack in 2017ish I used a different PCT protocol. Thanks for keeping everything up to date and safe!

[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Thanks Dylan always coming in clutch! So back to the clomid PCT protocol? N2generate instead of your DGA PCT?

I've been looking at TB-500 on the site. Does anyone have any experience with this product? I still have some annoying neuropathy a year and a half later from this back surgery... it looks like it can really help nerve damage. Is it safe to take the 2mg or 5mg while on a cycle of LDG and MK2866? If so could anyone help me with the dosage? I cannot find anything about how much / duration of TB-500. Thanks so much.

I've been looking at TB-500 on the site. Does anyone have any experience with this product? I still have some annoying neuropathy a year and a half later from this back surgery... it looks like it can really help nerve damage. Is it safe to take the 2mg or 5mg while on a cycle of LDG and MK2866? If so could anyone help me with the dosage? I cannot find anything about how much / duration of TB-500. Thanks so much.
its perfectly fine for you to take and i already responded to you about this on the pm you sent me.. https://sarms.forsale/product/healing-stack/ is the stack to go with for healing... as far as doing.. the first 4-6 weeks you take 5 mg per week... after that you go on maintenance which is 5 mg every other week...

the tb500 is a loading phase 4-6 weeks at 5mg per week... then i would go at least 5 mg every other week for maintenance... you can do that at least 12 weeks but could go longer as well... The typical BPC dosage is 200 to 300 mcg per day in one injection... you want to keep it consistent in terms of the time each on an empty stomach, evening being the most optimal... [FONT=roboto, sans-serif]You can run that at least 12 weeks as well but can go longer... I would recommend staying on mk677 at least 6 months...

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

Thank you. 5mg a week of TB500 so like .8mg a day? Just to clarify TB500 and BPC are taken by mouth orally? Or injected? Sorry I am new to these.

I was thinking of running LGD and Ostarine this summer but Nutrobal and Ostarine sound like a better combo for my situation. I didn't realize you can run it that long!

what? no, they are injected, they are NOT orally taken whatsoever and tb is injected once a week

Appreciate all of your help guys. Thanks for asking. I plan on buying this healing stack and running it for at least 12 weeks. I have lingering sciatic nerve damage in the right side of my back down my leg. Surgeon keeps telling me to, "give it time" but its almost been 18 months. The TB500 research on nerve regeneration looks incredible. I am going to start it around Memorial Day if I can save up enough for the cost of all the peptide bottles. I will keep everyone posted on my progress!

Top Bottom