napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle - different strategy

Lisboa

Hey guys!

First of all let me bring you up to speed on who i am and what i have been doing.

- Lifting for 10+ years on and off
- Done several cycles with satisfying results
- Do martial arts on the side (jiu-jitsu)
- Train 5 days a week - 1 hour max training sessions

Last cycle (3 months ago) was good but learned a lot - went for test prop + oral tbol - was cutting at the same time and figured it was non sense. Final weeks of the cycle i had vacations at a resort - stopped controlling calories (but still clean food) and suddenly got awesome results! For the first time i had problems with a cycle - got a small lump gyno and got it to reduce and to disappear (thank god!)

This time i will do exactly the same cycle but will increase calories and go from there. It's a 8 week cycle.

Aim is to gain size. I'm 1.70m, 85kg (15 to 20%BF), 35YO.

The problem with my cycles is loosing most of gains after a while, so the new strategy would be to reach a sweet spot cycle that i can run the whole year. I am gyno sensitive and i fear for prostate enlargement: what would be best SARMS to run year round as cruise?

Found out JNJ-28330835 could decrease prostate size. Would it be a good cruising option?

Cheers! Awesome forum. Enjoying it a lot, there's really a lot information to take in!

You need to bring that bodyfat down before y9u run any cycle bro

the cycles were meant to do exactly that as i reach that BF% with already a lot of troubles (hard dieting and such)

At that BF% my abs show, and thats fine for me. Not trying to reach very low BF%, i just want more mass all around

Sounds like your PCT is way off. Did you do post cycle blood work at all?

I never did PCT as the dosages were VERY low. i'm talking about 1ml of test EOD for 8 weeks along with the TBOL (oral). No blood work done also (no excuse there).

This last one went wrong but i'm planning to start this one including Aromasin (exemestane) during cycle if i get the slightest signs of rash in nipples. Last time i did feel nipples itchy but tough it was just due to martial arts activity as i frequently drag my chest across the floor or against opponents (jiu-jitsu problems). I now know how it feels to have that nipple sensibility so that's lesson learned.

thank you guys for your comments. i appreciate it.

I strongly recommend you always run a PCT, if you were taking enough gear to get gains then you've disrupted your own body's balance and it's essential to restore it if you (or anyone else) ever want to keep the muscle and strength you've acquired. I have to say 1ml of test EOD plus tbol is not what I'd call low.

thank for that, i will for sure make sure i do it properly now.

i was always under the impression that i would recover slowly without the need of pct.

what would you suggest i do for a bridge between this cycle and the following (same cycle) in terms of sarms?

This is bad all around. First pct is one if the most important parts if a cycle. It kick starts ur natural test production so you keep all ur gains. The way youve been doing it youve wasted ur time and money. If you did it correctly you wouldnt be going in circles you would be making continuous progress. Also at 20%bf there is no way you are seeing ur abs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

thank for that, i will for sure make sure i do it properly now.

i was always under the impression that i would recover slowly without the need of pct.

what would you suggest i do for a bridge between this cycle and the following (same cycle) in terms of sarms?

No problem bro. As has been said by others you should really reduce your bf before running another cycle so a good bridge would for you would, imo, be something like GW501516 and S4 as this will help you get leaner - you want to be about 12% bf before the next cycle.

AND your next cycle should include pre, mid and post blood work. When you are ready post your planned layout here first.

This is bad all around. First pct is one if the most important parts if a cycle. It kick starts ur natural test production so you keep all ur gains. The way youve been doing it youve wasted ur time and money. If you did it correctly you wouldnt be going in circles you would be making continuous progress. Also at 20%bf there is no way you are seeing ur abs

All makes sense now... that's why i was loosing gains FAST. Never saw it on that perspective, i need my natural production of test in order to keep the gains. Makes TOTAL sense... feel stupid now. And you are right, i have been experimenting too much but not doing it very smart.

To be fair, i never tought that low dosage would kill my endogenous test that much...

im not trying to be a dick but you are delusional if you think abs are showing or if you are anywhere near 15% bro... you are nowhere near that... there is NOTHING more important than pct and you will NEVER and i mean NEVER keep gains without a FULL and complete pct but you have some work to do before you even consider a cycle.. i only help people do this RIGHT, SAFE and so they can do it long term and you are not on that path HOWEVER you CAN be if you listen and do this right... thats your call

All makes sense now... that's why i was loosing gains FAST. Never saw it on that perspective, i need my natural production of test in order to keep the gains. Makes TOTAL sense... feel stupid now. And you are right, i have been experimenting too much but not doing it very smart.

To be fair, i never tought that low dosage would kill my endogenous test that much...
Dont worry it looks like no harm. Make sure u do bloods tho. You can feel fine but be fucked up internally. Also research research research. You can never research enough. Find out for urself how things operate and what the right way to do things are. That way you know what to look for and what to do if things go wrong. No one else gonna care if ur fucked up but you. Research pct. On this forum and others. Youll be glad after you put the time in to learn

Dont worry it looks like no harm. Make sure u do bloods tho. You can feel fine but be fucked up internally. Also research research research. You can never research enough. Find out for urself how things operate and what the right way to do things are. That way you know what to look for and what to do if things go wrong. No one else gonna care if ur fucked up but you. Research pct. On this forum and others. Youll be glad after you put the time in to learn

you are totally right. i will put more reading hours into it! thank you again

im not trying to be a dick but you are delusional if you think abs are showing or if you are anywhere near 15% bro... you are nowhere near that... there is NOTHING more important than pct and you will NEVER and i mean NEVER keep gains without a FULL and complete pct but you have some work to do before you even consider a cycle.. i only help people do this RIGHT, SAFE and so they can do it long term and you are not on that path HOWEVER you CAN be if you listen and do this right... thats your call

Totally get your point. These pictures were result from last diet, on week 7 using nothing but food and clenbuterol. I got a bit leaner in the end.

I get more and better results whenever i do cycles. Even did once test+tren+masteron (not the best end results).

From all the cycles, i manage to keep gains for about 4 weeks and then get back to previous state.

I get now where i am failing, seems like i would be double the size now if i had done my cycles properly with PCT...

Please help, i will follow your advices. I will put cycle on standby - i bought test and tbol yesterday but i think i will keep it on the shelf for a while.

Please advice. Should i diet again with clen to drop fat? Let's say 8 to 12 weeks diet?

Top Bottom