napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle design help

Shawnmonday

Hey guys,

I’m about ready to start my next cycle. Im currently TRT dose of 125 per week. My goal is to add a little bit of size and my strength is good , but always willing to improve. I’ve got plenty of experience cycling, but as I get older I know I have no desire to blast crazy amounts. So help with stack and dosages and time on is greatly appreciated. I’ve always done the traditional 1 injectable 1 oral and pct of course. I have right now :

Test E - 5 vials @ 250 mg
Deca - 2 vials @200 mg
EQ - 2 vials @250 mg
Winstrol - 90 tabs
Mk2866 - 1 bottle @15 mg
Rad 140 - 1 bottle @ 15mg
Aromasin - 30 tabs
Arimidex - 30 tabs
Nolvadex - 39 tabs
Letrozol (just in case) - 30 tabs

No I don’t plan on taking all those , but I always have a stockpile it seems. With all the new crazy cycles I just need a simple plan and trust the guys on this forum from an info standpoint

Thanks for the help in advance

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your specific goals? if you just want a little bit of size, i dont see the point in even using steroids...

Test, deca, eq is great for adding size. That's my choice in a cycle for that goal

Dylan

I’m 44
6’ tall
Weigh 212 currently
14.6% bf

My strength has always been solid, It’s just that I never look big in my older years. My guess it was all the chemo/radiation I went through when I was 37-40 from beating cancer ass over the course of three years. I’m sure that threw my body out of whack

Rick, thanks . I’m assuming Ill be on the the right track if I keep trt the same dose and then conservative dosing with the other two?

Rick, thanks . I’m assuming Ill be on the the right track if I keep trt the same dose and then conservative dosing with the other two?
Yes that would be a smart way to do it but I'd run a little higher than trt dose. 300 test, 300 deca, 600 eq.

I'm going to assume when you say you usually do "the traditional 1 injectable 1 oral and pct of course" that you don't count test as your 1 injectable, you count it as your base. You will need the test obviously if you're going to run things like Deca, EQ, etc.

EQ and Deca are both slow acting compounds and you will need to run longer cycles to really get any worthwhile benefits (12 weeks minumum but preferably 14-20 wks). Deca dosage usually starts off at 300mg/week MINIMUM for anabolic gains and EQ at 200mg/wk MINUMUM.

You may not see any dramatic results at those minumum dosages, but if you say your intention is to stick to low dosages and you are trying to make a cycle out of what you have in stock then you could do:

Test E 400-600mg/wk (weeks 1-16)
EQ 300mg/wk (weeks 1-16) OR Deca 300mg (weeks 1-13)
Winstrol 30-50mg (weeks 1-8)

I am basing those dosages on trying to make something out of what you have available. I recommend getting more EQ or Deca and start at 400mg/wk of either for 18wks with the test/winny combo listed above

Congrats on beating cancer. Be aware though that using AAS with a history of cancer is probably not the best idea. It could potentially bring it back not to mention all of the damage from the chemo

Good luck

I'm going to assume when you say you usually do "the traditional 1 injectable 1 oral and pct of course" that you don't count test as your 1 injectable, you count it as your base. You will need the test obviously if you're going to run things like Deca, EQ, etc.

EQ and Deca are both slow acting compounds and you will need to run longer cycles to really get any worthwhile benefits (12 weeks minumum but preferably 14-20 wks). Deca dosage usually starts off at 300mg/week MINIMUM for anabolic gains and EQ at 200mg/wk MINUMUM.

You may not see any dramatic results at those minumum dosages, but if you say your intention is to stick to low dosages and you are trying to make a cycle out of what you have in stock then you could do:

Test E 400-600mg/wk (weeks 1-16)
EQ 300mg/wk (weeks 1-16) OR Deca 300mg (weeks 1-13)
Winstrol 30-50mg (weeks 1-8)

I am basing those dosages on trying to make something out of what you have available. I recommend getting more EQ or Deca and start at 400mg/wk of either for 18wks with the test/winny combo listed above

Congrats on beating cancer. Be aware though that using AAS with a history of cancer is probably not the best idea. It could potentially bring it back not to mention all of the damage from the chemo

Good luck

I agree and dont think steroids are worth the risk given the history

Top Bottom