napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle advice

sharooms

I’m coming to a finish on my pct after finishing my first cycle.
It was a really good cycle of sustonon 250. I gained about 20 solild pounds of muscle and strength had a nice increase.

Now I want to start planning my next cycle just so I can make sure I have everything perfect in a couple months when I go on again

I really liked sustonon so I’d like to run it with Eq since its not as harsh as some steroids. I think its not too much of a jump from a test mix cycle to a test and eq cycle.
I was thinking about running eq at 500mgs for 15 weeks with 250 mgs of sustonon 250 for 16 weeks.

And for pct:
Clomid: 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva: 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin: 12.5 mg (eod)
Mk-2866 25 mg (4weeks)
Gw—501516 20mg daily

My stats are below I’d appreciate any and all advice to help me on my next cycle

Height: 5’8
Weight: 190
Body fat: 15%
8 years of training
Will be my second cycle
Goal: muscle mass

I would run EQ for 16 weeks at 600-800mg... in the meantime, I would concentrate on getting your bodyfat down a bit before starting the new cycle

Yeah i would like to be around 10 but i gained some bf since thanksgiving cause work has been making it hard to train and eat properly but I’m getting my shit together now lol thanks for the advice, I’ll up the dosage when I start and add a week

Definitely want to run it at least at 600mg, and for at least 16 weeks. That should be a great cycle with little to no side effects. Your pct looks spot on as well

Top Bottom