domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tb 500

Tb 500

So I just heard about this TB500.... is there any oral form of this compound??

Quote Originally Posted by blaze91 View Post
    No bro. It's peptide which is injectible

Hey Rick.. hope all is well.... yea... i fell down a flight of stairs about 3 months ago (battled a carolina wolf spider.. guess who won?? lol)... no breaks but blew out my right elbow..... anyway. staring to lift again but a lot of clicking and popping.. so I think i' going to have to take the plunge... really new at this... so what gauge needle would I use... and just like pin it in the shoulder or the glut?? ... good part is my motivation is back and i didn't really loose much... I'm 242lbs at the moment.. goal is 220 to 225 https://www.isarms.com/forums/attach...&thumb=1&stc=1

it does not come in oral form bro, only injectable...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    it does not come in oral form bro, only injectable...
    Did a little research... going with a 27g 1/2 needle... lol... so I just pinch some skin and go for it.... this will be interesting.. but a must... would a 27 g 1/2 in needle work in the shoulder as well or do you need a thicker gauge like 23?

Did a little research... going with a 27g 1/2 needle... lol... so I just pinch some skin and go for it.... this will be interesting.. but a must... would a 27 g 1/2 in needle work in the shoulder as well or do you need a thicker gauge like 23?
    its just an insulin syringe that you need, sub q bro... thats it... 23 in the shoulder?? what bro?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    its just an insulin syringe that you need, sub q bro... thats it... 23 in the shoulder?? what bro?
    got it.... sub q... sounds simple enough... so what size needles do you normally use for a shoulder pin?.... I was asking just out of curiosity.... into the shoulder muscle

got it.... sub q... sounds simple enough... so what size needles do you normally use for a shoulder pin?.... I was asking just out of curiosity.... into the shoulder muscle
    not the shoulder, the delt bro and its a 25 gauge 1 inch needle

The problem isnt that you have to inject TB500 the problem is finding legit Peptide these days is a hard one ....