napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new cycle

mariusX

Hi guys im about to get ready for my next cycle, i want to run a deca sust250 and test cyp cycle just would like to know what would the preferred dosages be and what to take as a pct,i would like to gain the best out of this cycle without having any sides and im on accutane 60mg so acne probably wont be a problem

Why run both sust and test cyp? Just pick one man. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%? Cycle experience? Goals?

Phurious Pharma Rep

Hi guys im about to get ready for my next cycle, i want to run a deca sust250 and test cyp cycle just would like to know what would the preferred dosages be and what to take as a pct,i would like to gain the best out of this cycle without having any sides and im on accutane 60mg so acne probably wont be a problem
It doesn't make sense to run sustanon with test prop at all. Do you understand what sustanon is??

What is your full stats, experience, and goals? We need those before we can advise you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Im thinking of running the test cyp just for 3 weeks to kick start the cycycle then get on the sust and deca only,im 20 at +-1.69m tall weight 64kg bf8% , i ran a deca and sust cycle before and gained almost 19kgs but lost 20kg cause of skin problems had to stop gyming and didn't pct (bad idea thats what caused skin problems) im looking to gain nice big lean mass and weight

Im thinking of running the test cyp just for 3 weeks to kick start the cycycle then get on the sust and deca only,im 20 at +-1.69m tall weight 64kg bf8% , i ran a deca and sust cycle before and gained almost 19kgs but lost 20kg cause of skin problems had to stop gyming and didn't pct (bad idea thats what caused skin problems) im looking to gain nice big lean mass and weight
Hey bud, you are WAY too young for steroid use, and nobody is going to advise you use them at your age. Your natural levels are high right now abd you don't need steroids. They can cause irreversible permanent damage to your endocrine system at your age

You obviously also don't know how to eat correctly if you gained on a previous cycle (which you never should have ran) and lost it all. I suggest you work hard on getting a good diet together. You should check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky for info.

No dude... this is such a bad idea. You lack knowledge, you're too young, you show that you have trouble with consistency. How is 3 weeks of test cyp a "kickstart"? Its not at all. Cyp is a long ester, you wouldn't even feel it in those 3 weeks. 20 is too young man. You gained 19kg and lost 20kg? That shows lack of discipline with diet and training. Gear is not the answer. You risk some serious permanant damage by introducing aas too early. Not worth it. You need to focus on the basics and get your nutrition and training in check.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Yes i know i had some bad nutrition problems but i got my blood work done and all looks good,i just need help on the cycle if anyone would help it will be appreciated,so if anyone could help me without telling me im to young it would be nice. Thank you

Yes i know i had some bad nutrition problems but i got my blood work done and all looks good,i just need help on the cycle if anyone would help it will be appreciated,so if anyone could help me without telling me im to young it would be nice. Thank you
Do you understand why we are saying you're too young? There are parts of your brain that don't finish developing until around age 25. Your hpta and endocrine systems are not finished growing.. By introducing aas too early, you are shutting down this development phase and you risk serious damage like permanant shutdown, premature andropause, trt, etc among other issues.. Not worth it man. I would hate to be 20 and not be able to get my dick up. Just because you pct doesn't mean you'll recover. No one is going to advise you because its stupid. Would you advise someone asking how to cause themselves brain damage? No. You need to stop looking for shortcuts, be mature, and focus on the basics.

Phurious Pharma Rep

I'm sorry buddy but you won't find anyone advising you here. I can't condone those actions at all, and there's damn good reasons we are talking you out of this. I won't be part of supporting any kind of steroid use for anyone your age. Never....ever.

Bloodwork also has nothing to do with your nutrition problems. You obviouos you have no idea how to eat correctly for gains. You just need to get the steroid idea out of your head. Here is a great place to start for you https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

I'm sorry buddy but you won't find anyone advising you here. I can't condone those actions at all, and there's damn good reasons we are talking you out of this. I won't be part of supporting any kind of steroid use for anyone your age. Never....ever.

Bloodwork also has nothing to do with your nutrition problems. You obviouos you have no idea how to eat correctly for gains. You just need to get the steroid idea out of your head. Here is a great place to start for you https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Rick gave you a perfect place to start. Review that thread and apply it to yourself man.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Too young to be cycling. Stop looking for a short cut to success. Work your ass and build a solid foundation.

I'm going to shoot myself...would everyone stop telling me not to...and please just show me how to load the gun

Please guys just help me out on a dosage and pct cycle, meal plans been worked out just need help on the roids now i may be young but im serious about gym and feels great to be back in the gym after my operation. Please help me out

Please guys just help me out on a dosage and pct cycle, meal plans been worked out just need help on the roids now i may be young but im serious about gym and feels great to be back in the gym after my operation. Please help me out
in a word...NO

Cool I'll get help somewhere els!!this is a shit website for help.
Lol a shit website for help, well thanks. It must suck to have to take 60mgs of accutane a day cuz ur skin looks like shit!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I have a question for Dylan g , starting a cycle shortly of test 500mg week, dbol day split in two for 3-4 weeks, then switching to winstrol for 4 weeks, total 10 week cycle, I never come off test, cruise at 250 week, what pct should I be doing after this cycle?

Also to add, I'll be taking n2guard and aromasin 12.5 eod, 25 mg dbol everyday split. Just need pct advice since I cruise

I have a question for Dylan g , starting a cycle shortly of test 500mg week, dbol day split in two for 3-4 weeks, then switching to winstrol for 4 weeks, total 10 week cycle, I never come off test, cruise at 250 week, what pct should I be doing after this cycle?
another scary post

first off...start your own thread..bad form to hijack this one

So let me get this straight..you are cycling...you never come off...you cruise 250mg/wk test
Bro..how the fuck do you not know that if you never come off (cruise)...you NEVER PCT !!!
you put shit into your body without the faintest understanding of the processes involved...that's just crazy

Top Bottom