bannednutritionRegenRx

New Cycle

Sarmsbro

Hi,

My rat is currently on a cutting Cycle that consists of
20 mg Ostarine 4 weeks, I upped to 30mg for last 2 weeks
20 mg Cardarine
62.5 mg Andarine

He got good results up till now , 2% less bf and no muscle loss.

Now hes looking to start a bulking cycle.

How long does he need to wait after he finish his current cycle before starting a bulk cycle.

Dylan bro help man 😂,

What is a good stack that builds lean muscle and minimizes/cuts fat totally if possible ? Maybe he should go with a recomp stack not a bulk stack? What are you thoughts ?

Need more information.
Full stats
Goals
Experience

The stack your on how long was it. Looks like only 6 weeks?
Dosages correct. Any PCT

Lots of missing info.
Ditch the rat

Im 176 lbs, 13% bf.
been lifting for 2 years now just trying to improve my body. Im not looking to add some more mass, not extreme but just alittle bit more and try to maintain it.

The current cutting cycle is an 8 week cycle and it will end in two weeks, Im hungry havent had a good meal in 6 weeks and i want to go back to bulking so i can eat but i want to minimize the amount of fat that will be added while bulking.
PCT will start in 2 weeks, ill be using Nolva, Cardarine and a Test Booster for 4 weeks.

Enough info?

For bulking Im thinking of using Rad 140 , LGD and cardarine....or just Rad140 and Ostarine.

Personally I think it sounds like a recomp.
Add a little bit of lean muscle but continue to loose bf?
Also sounds like your diet needs a little tweaking.
If you are loosing weight because of a large deficit. You could also be stopping the ability to add muscle.
You need to be in a deficit but should be eating the right amount of fats, carbs and protein to build muscle. If your not enjoying your eating plan you will not stick with it and just yo yo up and down. Counting, tracking and weighing your food is a huge help.
If your eating is squared away then Sarms will do you great.

My eating is up to the point man, counting calories and weighing everything i eat.
im not complaining about the diet , i just miss a proper meal after 6 weeks of dieting and 2 more to go.

Yea then maybe recomp is what i need. Whats a good stack for that?

Dylan or some will jump in for good cycle.
Personally. I like gw with all cycles for the stamina. It is a great base.
For bulk rad is good
And the guys like to add s4 to that.
12 weeks for all that. Most of not all Sarms do best at 12 weeks.

Gw 20 mg 1-12
Rad 140 20 mg 1-12
S4 50mg 1-12
Pct

This is just an idea. The other guys might have a better idea. Of course SR 9009 is pretty good stuff also.

How tall are you?

Last edited:
Dude you are all over the damn place, you are cutting but the cut is super short, you dont want to add alot of mass, but you want to go back to bulking, that doesn't even make logical sense, and stop with the rat stuff it's just weird lol.

2 years lifting isn't even alot of time at all, should have built a base first for longer than that before jumping into ped stuff, either way my next cutting cycle is rad140 S4 and Lgd with Gw tossed in you can cut or bulk all depends on diet and goals.

Topps,

I'm on a 8 week cut, is that considered short? Im looking to add a bit more muscle bro without the fat that's it.

Well in my 2 years of natural training
I squat around 285 lbs
I bench 245 pounds
I deadlift 300 lbs

Hows that for a base ? Good enough ?

Topps,

I'm on a 8 week cut, is that considered short? Im looking to add a bit more muscle bro without the fat that's it.

Well in my 2 years of natural training
I squat around 285 lbs
I bench 245 pounds
I deadlift 300 lbs

Hows that for a base ? Good enough ?

Im not talking about what you bench and squat, I am talking about building up a good natty physique a the more natural muscle you build and hold onto is only going to help you when you run sarms or gear on the future etc,

I warm up with 285lb for squat hows that for a base ? 😋😁😎💪

Well to me 8 weeks is short but everyone is different, I wouldn't stop cutting until I hit the goals I have set for myself and than do a clean lean bulk and build up, that's how I did it anyway and got great results with my style of training.

A base is much more than strength, it's the mind the lifestyle being dedicated and focused on goals and seeing the bigger picture of why you train , mind muscle connection etc, I see guys way stronger than me but it doesnt phase me much I body build so I focus on me and helping others if and when I can

Last edited:
brother a few things...

1. please stop with the "rat" talk

2. you are a bit all over the place. its your life and your goals but it seems like you change your mind quickly without thinking... there's definitely excellent stacks and i can show you for a recomp if thats really what you want to do...

3. what exactly is your main, specific goal?

Dylan,

Im losing a good amount of fat on my current cutting stack . Once I'm done I just want to bulk up a bit and burn more fat if possible.

So your right I think I need a recomp stack, can you help with that ?

Thanks brother.

Dylan,

Im losing a good amount of fat on my current cutting stack . Once I'm done I just want to bulk up a bit and burn more fat if possible.

So your right I think I need a recomp stack, can you help with that ?

Thanks brother.
absolutely, how old are you ?

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Dylan bro,

This looks like a solid stack . Can I take this for 8 weeks and then decide if I want to continue for another 4? Would 8 weeks make a change ?

Which is a stronger muscle builder ? YK11 or Rad 140?

Dylan bro,

This looks like a solid stack . Can I take this for 8 weeks and then decide if I want to continue for another 4? Would 8 weeks make a change ?

Which is a stronger muscle builder ? YK11 or Rad 140?
bro, i give you layouts for a reason.. they need to be ran the way they are designed... if rad were better for muscle, it would have been included... you asked for help and i gave you the exact way to do it... if you want to do it another way, you should just run it how you want and not ask others for the advice... i make it very very very easy to follow and understand and when you give me a goal, i design it specifically for that

I had mentioned RAD.
That was just my opinion. As I mentioned if there was a better option Dylan would correct it.
He suggested YK instead for a reason.
I would listen to him over me.
I have also heard on here YK has good ability for cutting added with is building of lean muscle.
Sounds like a good idea for sure.

Top Bottom