PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: new cycle

  1. #1

    new cycle

    My age is 30, usally do 2 12 week cycles per year and a proper pct.
    Is it better to cruise and then blast, or is better off to just 14 weeks then come off 10 weeks?
    Also what is good to use with test prop for a lean bulk phase for a 14 week cycle ?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by mani View Post
    My age is 30, usally do 2 12 week cycles per year and a proper pct.
    Is it better to cruise and then blast, or is better off to just 14 weeks then come off 10 weeks?
    Also what is good to use with test prop for a lean bulk phase for a 14 week cycle ?
    If u do 2 12 week cycles per yr, how do you not know the answer to that question??

  3. #3
    need to know about cruiseing is a good idea ?" or better to come off for 10 weeks ?

  4. #4
    Do you have low T?
    And I was referring to the "what to use for lean bulk" question.

  5. #5
    Matter of fact, post a pic holding up 2 fingers. If you look close to 30yo and look like you lift weights, I'll layout everything you wanna know. Offer ends in 8 mins

  6. #6
    what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what is your real cycle history?

  7. #7
    age 30 Height 63 feet 98kgs body fat 12 to 15% cycle history 5 years 2 cycle a year just test p or test e and tren a or eq not high doses. was thinking to trt when off for 10 weeks.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mani View Post
    age 30 Height 63 feet 98kgs body fat 12 to 15% cycle history 5 years 2 cycle a year just test p or test e and tren a or eq not high doses. was thinking to trt when off for 10 weeks.
    You have zero business blasting and cruising unless you medically beed trt

  9. #9
    so 14 weeks on and 10 weeks off is it ok with a good pct ?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mani View Post
    so 14 weeks on and 10 weeks off is it ok with a good pct ?
    No its not. Not at all. Time on plus pct = time off. You are just being wreckless

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •