napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Cycle

parkeens

Hello Friends,

I need some suggestions for a new cycle. Let me first start by giving some stats:

Weight: 170 lbs
Fat percentage: 13
Work out history: working out regularly for past 8 years (with occasional breaks)
Body type: Somewhere between ectomorph and mesomorph
Daily diet:

First thing in morning: 1 scoop whey followed by tea
breakfast: 1 fruit, 1 glass juice/milk, 4 eggs scrambled eggs (with only one yellow) and a slice of bread
Between breakfast and lunch: 2 egg white and 1 scoop of whey
Lunch: sauteed chicken (approx 150 gms) with brown rice and some veggies
Evening snack: Sweet patotoes and 2 egg whites and a sandwich
Dinner: 4 egg white and salad

Workout timing: Just started going in morning. Earlier i used go in evenings.

Purpose of the cycle: to reduce fat percentage to around 9 and gain some vascularity with lean mass of around 8-10 lbs

Medical conditions: Only Mild Asthama

Previous cycles: 3 mild AAS. 1st one: test, EQ and Deca. 2nd: Test, Tren and Dbol. 3rd: Test, Mest and Deca.
last cycle i finished in May 2017. I have completed my PCT and have also got blood work done. Test is right now 630.

I am thinking to having a cycle around IGF LR3. It can be mixed with either sarms or AAS or both.

Any suggestions regarding this new cycle will be highly appreciated.

Those are "mild" cycles?

Your diet needs work. If we push hard in the gym/goal out, then you should be starving eating only that.

You have to drop the juice, fruit, milk, & bread. I see very little meat, minimal starch, and no good fats.

And no one is going to spoon feed a cycle for you.

You're going to need to fix that diet a little better for the goals you have. As for the cycle, what exactly were you planning on running? You haven't really gave us anything to go on

the things people think and say sometimes are very very scary, for fucks sake, mild??

Lmao. I can actually imagine you typing that last word "mild" while shaking your head and having a "wtf?" facial expression. Haha!

Laughed out loud in the middle of a full train!

Lmao. I can actually imagine you typing that last word "mild" while shaking your head and having a "wtf?" facial expression. Haha!

Laughed out loud in the middle of a full train!
LOL seriously bro... its insanity the things people say and come up with

I consider my self experienced and I still haven't fucked with a tren cycle once there any word of tren your well past the mild point brother .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, let me explain what i meant by mild cycle. I know some these compounds are heavy but by mild i meant the dosage. the last cycle i did was test/deca/mast where the dosage was the following:

Test: 300 mg per week
Mast: 100 mg per week
Deca: 300 mg once in two weeks

Please let me know if you guys think that this dosage is still on the heavy side. I may be wrong in terming it as mild cycles but I am here to share my experience and learn from past mistakes.

In terms of diet, I know need to add some fat and protein. I am planning to add some fish and also some nuts and cheese (not sure if that is a good idea). Also, supplement these with Liv52 and Omega-3 and multivitamins.

Regarding new cycle, I want IGF to be the base. I would like to advise regarding the other compounds i should be stacking this up with. I have been suggested to add GH with Sarms (Ostraine and YK 11) or some AAS. I think of having just IGF and Sarms. Please let me know your views about this also if it usual to also add some GH and AAS with such a cycle.

many thanks

It's extremely hard to find legit IGF, almost impossible, and yk11 is a waste of money. I would just run mk677 which you can get from sarmsx and run that as your GH secretogue along with other sarms like Lgd and s4 to add for bulking into your cycle.

In my opinion I would say experienced cycles right. There but advanced but not reckless by any means on the doses.
Brother I just feel like your not getting the most out of these cycles due to how week your food intake is everything seem so week like you eating for a guy that is 150 lbs . I think gear aside if you up the food game you make some sweet gains .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need to watch my video on yk11 because thats the worst thing you could ever use... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk7hVO-4Vvg&t=8s

mk677 would be a very awesome addition

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a minimum of 6 months continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

thanks all for the response.

After some reading, i have come up with this cycle (see attached). For the first six weeks, I intend to have a high calorie diet of 3500-4000 calories in the 40:40:20 ratio (i.e. protein, carbs and fat). For the next six months, i am planning to cut the calories intake to around 2750-3000 in the ratios of 60:30:10. I am no expert so it is highly likely that i am wrong at couple of places. So please correct me by providing your feedback.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Also please share your views on the duration for each of the compound. I think I should have deca and masteron both minimum for eight weeks.

masteron at 200 mg makes absolutely no sense.... you are taking money and throwing it right out the window... also, if that is mast e then it needs to be ran 12 weeks... its quite clear you dont really know what you are doing here...

Deca for only 6 weeks? Needs to be twice as long

Masteron at 200mg isn't going to do anything. What are you looking for from masteron?

Top Bottom