napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle

rxforlife53

Hey hope your doing good. Was wanting you to give me some feedback on this cycle. I have been looking for a cycle to bulk up and then go unto prep for my next physique show. Here is the one i found.

1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
1-10 Deca 250mg/wk
1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
11-20 Test P 100mg/EOD
11-18 Tren A 75mg/EOD
15-20 Stanozol 50mg/day

Any feedback would be great thank you. i did not add in AI so if you could help with that and a lactase as well. Thank You.

It all looks good to me but you need an AI from week 1 and you should have caber on hand. You should also get an organ support like Cycle Assist.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Hey hope your doing good. Was wanting you to give me some feedback on this cycle. I have been looking for a cycle to bulk up and then go unto prep for my next physique show. Here is the one i found.

1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
1-10 Deca 250mg/wk
1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
11-20 Test P 100mg/EOD
11-18 Tren A 75mg/EOD
15-20 Stanozol 50mg/day

Any feedback would be great thank you. i did not add in AI so if you could help with that and a lactase as well. Thank You.
What is your full stats and experience bud?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Not a fan of these "hybrid/try to do it all in one cycle"

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

I think the cycle looks good RX. Definitely add an AI like aromasin and run it throughout. I don't need caber at those doses but I always have some on hand.
For your next comp huh? How did you do on your previous show? And what is you height weight? I'm interested in competing as well, just have to get some things cleared up bore the big commitment lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replays guys. I'm 26 and 6'3" 215 at 8%. I'm down from my last cycle which was basic test and dbol. I went to 230 and did a quick cut after only on test and good diet. I'm in the gym full time. Where I'm a pt. my goals are to compete at a high level in physique and move into some fitness modeling things of that nature. I follow my diet to my goals. I mainly do IIFYM. So I track everything. My maintenance calories at right at 4K. I'm very active and constantly moving. Not sensitive to estrogen in the past or Gyno and have never used an AI or anything. Pct is always basic with clomid and nolva. Used different test esters and dbol stanz and have done 4 cycles. Thanks again

Impressive stats.

IMO; you have 2 cycles here;

Test E
Deca
Dbol

PCT...

Wait the appropriate time...

Test P
Tren A
Stanozol

Just my opinion.

Have you competed B4?

Tren is a totally different ball game make sure u have caber on hand Lil pricey but get it r prami it has rough sides tho

Top Bottom