napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to bodybuilding and SARMS

voboketek

Hello everyone,

I've been following Dylan for awhile and have been considering getting SARMS since Dylan seems to be a big fan of it and sounds very convincing in the videos.

I'm a 24yo 5'8.5'' male, 160lb with 20% bf and fairly new to bodybuilding. I used to lift 2 years ago for few months and getting back into it at the moment. I have a solid 2300 calories vegan bulking plan from my coach. I am generally allergic to dairy products which made me want to go vegan.

I was considering a basic cycle of 10mg LGD-4033 per day along with 50mg Clomid/Nolva per week (to combat the suppression) for 8 weeks.

PCT: 6 week PCT of 50/50/25/25/15/15 of Clomid.

12.5g Aromasin every other day.

Two questions:

1. Would you guys recommend me to wait it out until I'm 25+ to consider using SARMS or is this cycle safe in the long term?
2. What do you guys think of this cycle?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Sarms are a lot safer than steroids brother. That’s a great cycle for lean mass... however I would NOT recommend using clomid/nolva on cycle... suppression is minimal.

Here is how you run it:

Weeks 1-12
LGD-4033 10mg per day

Mini pct 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

With you having a bit higher bodyfat, I would suggest doing more of a recomp with this cycle and adding S4 to it, and also possibly gw as well.

If you need a quality legit sarms source, biotech has everything you need. Email them at [email protected] for ordering info

With you having a bit higher bodyfat, I would suggest doing more of a recomp with this cycle and adding S4 to it, and also possibly gw as well.

If you need a quality legit sarms source, biotech has everything you need. Email them at [email protected] for ordering info

What should the dosage for S4 be?

Also, should I take an Aromasin?

50 mg per day... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom