napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new to the board

Flagship12

New to the board fellows. I'm John E, 31 yo man from MS. Been training for 15 years. I look forward the building some good relationships, and making some new friends. It's an honor to join yalls community.

Welcome! I've found this to be an awesome and informative forum. They won't always tell you what you want to hear, but they will always tell you what you NEED to hear!

Thanks brother. That's good to know. I'd rather have resources that are intelligent in what they're talking about than someone telling me what I want to hear.

New to the board fellows. I'm John E, 31 yo man from MS. Been training for 15 years. I look forward the building some good relationships, and making some new friends. It's an honor to join yalls community.

Welcome to isarms. We are glad to have you here with us. We have an awesome family here. If there is anything I can help you with please just let me know!

welcome to isarms brother, great to have you! im always here to help so let me know anytime you have questions!

Top Bottom