napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the board

Trenrage

What's up guys, it's me trenrage:) I felt that name was only necessary with it being tren season... lol wetworks brought me over here. I'm excited to see what this forum is all about.

Welcome brah.

This guy is probably younger than a lot of members here, but he knows his shit. Currently trying to make a push for his pro card in physique. Glad you are here mate you'll enjoy it.

Wetworks said:
Welcome brah.

This guy is probably younger than a lot of members here, but he knows his shit. Currently trying to make a push for his pro card in physique. Glad you are here mate you'll enjoy it.

thanks for the kind words brotha, thanks for bringing me on!

Trenrage said:
What's up guys, it's me trenrage:) I felt that name was only necessary with it being tren season... lol wetworks brought me over here. I'm excited to see what this forum is all about.

Love the screen name bro... I got a nice laugh which automatically starts you at 5 stars with me... Great to have you here man and anytime you ever need anything, I am always here bro...

Welcome to adrenaline rush bro! Were you on EVO as well? You seem similar to another from that board by a different name that was also young going for his pro card in physique. Just curious if you are the same guy or not. Either way. Welcome! You'll love this place. We don't have the bullshit other forums do

I take it you are gainscity from EVO .. I recognized the pics since you were always asking for prep advice. Anyways that is where a lot of us came from and for a reason..

Re: RE: Re: New to the board

KingWizard said:
I take it you are gainscity from EVO .. I recognized the pics since you were always asking for prep advice. Anyways that is where a lot of us came from and for a reason..
Yep, that's the exactly who I was thinking of

Wetworks said:
Welcome brah.

Lol. Everyone here is younger than me!! Welcome brother

Re: RE: Re: New to the board

JM750 said:
Welcome brah.

Lol. Everyone here is younger than me!! Welcome brother
You can't be that much older than me!

DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:

Love the screen name bro... I got a nice laugh which automatically starts you at 5 stars with me... Great to have you here man and anytime you ever need anything, I am always here bro...

I remember you over from evo, I knew that'd give ya guys a good laugh. It's cool to see you got a new forum up and running bro!

RickRock said:
Welcome to adrenaline rush bro! Were you on EVO as well? You seem similar to another from that board by a different name that was also young going for his pro card in physique. Just curious if you are the same guy or not. Either way. Welcome! You'll love this place. We don't have the bullshit other forums do

Yes that's me! I like what I've seen already... Glad to see you over here as well rick.

Top Bottom