napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New basic cycle

Lycan_jay

Im a beginner height 5'9 weight 77kg and 24years old is it possible to cycle only test need to know about PCT, protections and dosages

24 is a little young. How long have you been training for? BF? Have you had bloods done to see if your levels are good enough as is?

5years natty and need to check my blood sample

24 is right around the age you’d be OK to start, but i personally would wait 2 more years and maybe stick to SARMS for now. However, if you are persistent and really want to do it, do it the right way and RESEARCH ENDLESSLY and ask ask ask on here.

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

Yes happy to see people's like you guys I'm learning things and educated need more knowledgeable love you isarms. Com

Can you guys tell me how to use aromasin in the cycle
40mg dbol every day 4weeks
200mg test e twice a week (totally 400mg)

Can you guys tell me how to use aromasin in the cycle
40mg dbol every day 4weeks
200mg test e twice a week (totally 400mg)
First cycles are Test only. You need to find out how you respond to estrogen sides before you add one of the highest aromatizing compounds with it. You need to do more research. You're still too young need to wait another year or two.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Yes, too young for steroid use my friend. Sarms would be an excellent place to start for you

Top Bottom