napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Around These Parts

RashadJ86

Morning guys, my name is Rashad, new to the forum, just looking for some extra information.

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 125lbs
BF: 10%

Been lifting for about two years now. I am having the hardest time packing on mass. I naturally have a fast metabolism so I know that doesn't help much. My daily calorie goal is around 2500 calories. I shoot for 50% carbs, 30% protein and 20% fats. Current supplements are a Multi, Creatine, Pre-Workout and BSN Protein. I've experimented with Ostarine 2866 before in the past, a good friend of mine is a rep at one of the local nutrition stores in town. I'm looking to run another Ostarine cycle in the near future, I just want to get all the info in order before I do. Any information will help. My goal is to pack on as much mass as possible. My target weight eventually will be around 150lbs. I'm having the time of my life trying to even cross 130lbs.

Things i'd like to know is;
-Ostarine 2866 or what other product?
-Dosing size and frequency?
-PCT needed? I've read that a 4 week cycle of Ostarine is pretty much a waste as you dont see any changes until around week 7 or so. Also, I've read that a 4 week cycle doesn't require a PCT as minimal suppression is experienced.
-8 or 12 week cycle for Ostarine? PCT required for 8 or 12 week cycle?
-I've read about Clomid and GW (Cardarine) as a PCT. Is this required for anything greater than a 4 week cycle? Also, where are you guys buying the products from? Thanks in advance guys!

Hello, LGD would suit your goals much better than ostarine, it's the best bulking sarm..a 4 week cycle makes no sense whatsoever..

weeks 1-12 LGD 10 mg/day
weeks 9-12 Dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

weeks 13-16 mini pct
clomid 50/25/25/25 or nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Gw 20 mg/day

as for where to buy them from , check source section

also if you aren't really gaining mass, you should simply increase Carbs/fats , increase workout intensity and decrease frequency/volume ...

also if you aren't really gaining mass, you should simply increase Carbs/fats , increase workout intensity and decrease frequency/volume ...

I've experimented with uptake of each, it's reallly hard to pack anything on. I know dieting is the key to muscle growth. Sometimes I feel like im not making any head way lol. Thank you tho.

Is LGD more suppressive than Ostarine? I'm assuming so since the LGD dosage is smaller than the Ostarine dosage.

i certainly hope you are not insinuating you would buy sarms from a local nutrition store...

Its not what it seems. This person is a good friend of mine whos in school for sports medicine. He ordered a couple bottles from his source that I trust. He no longer works there and is no longer in the state. Aside from that, I would never just walk into a nutrition store and buy a bottle out of the back lol. I'm looking through the sources tabs but the links are not taking me to the products.

ok, a lot of people do stupid shit like that so i was just making sure

Lol no worries man, I totally understand. I'd be scared shitless to just walk in and put some unknown/unverified chemicals in my body just like that. Question since im looking to bulk would Ostarine make sense or better to go with LGD?

Also, is this a good cycle?

Weeks 1-12 LGD
Weeks 9-12 DGA post

Weeks 13-16 PCT
clomid 50/25/25/25 or
nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Gw 20 mg/day

that cycle is fine, but you dont need two serms...just pick one... i would stack lgd with rad and/or mk2866 but thats up to you

Top Bottom