bannednutritionRegenRx

New Around Here and Looking for Advice

mvare02

Hey all,
My names Mikey. I'm
6'1
170-174
20 y/o
I've been lifting for 3 and a half years.
I've put on about 20-25 lbs since I started lifting. (To be fair, I ran track before I started lifting, so that was keeping my weight down, so when I finally started lifting, I reached my more "natural weight."
I've been researching prohormones, steroids, steroid alternatives, DHEA precursors, and SARMs day and night to try and find the product that would work best for me, while being safe and effective. So far, SARMs have the best pros and cons list.
Obviously, I've never used a PED so I'm looking for a good beginners stack. I've heard that ostarine and ligandrol are two good ones, but would need more information on the length and dosage of the cycle. Also, what PCT would work best.
(If anyone has had any experience with sarms4you, let me know. I'm also trying to find the best supplier.
Thank you in advance for your help!
-Mikey

Mikey
You are too young for ANY peds atm . I didn't start any peds till near 40 years old . No harm in researching while you wait a few years and work on developing that natural base . At 20 years old your natural test levels will never be higher . Don't go and maybe fuck them up long term buy using peds too early .

Top Bottom