napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New To All Of This

zweet350

Hello, I'm Mike and this is my first time on this forum. Hell it's my first time thinking about attempting a Cycle. A little about me, I'm 51, 6', 165lbs. and am in pretty damn good shape. Almost 2 years ago I went from 200lbs to 160 in less then a month and a half. Mainly by not eating. Once I lost the weight I started to hit the gym mildly at the beginning but after 2 months and seeing the results I dove in head first. Going 6 days a week 2 hours each time. My primary goal was 6 pack abs, so much so I would spend 2hr. 3 days a week to get them. What a bitch that was realizing growing abs wasn't as easy as growing biceps. But after a year and a half my abs look damn good for a 51 year old. Some of the best abs in my gym. Also found out no matter how big your abs are, if you have a lot of body fat, they just won't show up, so my body fat hovers right around 10% all the time. My Diet consist of 80% protein, got to love those chicken breast lol.
So after the first year I really started to notice my gains are minimal to nonexistent now. I've changed up my routine from heavy lifts to high rep lifts, but still know gains in almost 6 months. Then frustrations kick in to the point of why am I killing myself for no results.
So this is why I'm hear. I'm figuring that Anabolic is what I'm going to need to re-kickstart my gains again. My primary goal is not strength, but mass. Don't really care if I can bench 300lbs but I really want the mass. I'm sure strength will come with the mass but as long as I get the mass I'll be tickled pink. After some research this is the Cycle I'm think about and would love your all's input. I'd talk to people in my gym but I don't feel right questioning if they're using enhancements.
Now I won't pin myself, sorry but that's not for me right now, so I'm looking at Orals.
Was going to do 3 weeks of D-bol at 50mg a day split up three times a day, followed by 3 weeks of Winny 50mg a day split up three times a day. Milk Thistle and Liv-52 during the cycle. And my PCT was going to be Nolvadex 40mg a day for 2 weeks followed by 20mg for 2 weeks, and finishing with 10mg for 1 week. Having Letrozole on hand incase of a Gyno out brake but only if necessary. So I'm also thinking about taking Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-AD during the Cycle as well.

Well that's it, thanks everyone of letting me on this forum and for all your fantastic advice.

Welcome to the forum...

No one here will advise oral only cycles. If you don't want to pin stick to SARMS.

Oral only cycles are not something we would ever advise. Have you ever had your test levels checked? If you don't want to pin a good alternative for enhancement is sarms. They also don't carry the bad side effcts and suppression that steroids do

yes, everyone is going to tell you the same thing... if you dont want to pin, dont use steroids man

Welcome to isarms bro. This is a great place and everyone cares about each other’s health!
No need to repeat what everyone else has said. You got to be safe and do what’s best but oral only cycles is just plain dumb and not being safe.

Top Bottom