napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Advanced Cycle. Thoughts

egq003

Haven’t been training regularly. Haven’t really been in the mood... Anyway, my cycles usually get me motivated.

This will be 12-16wks
Sustanon 250 -750mgs wk
NPP - 300 mgs wk
Proviron 50mgs daily
HGH 4ius daily
Humolog 5ius M,W,F

Arimidex,
Aromisin
Letro
All on hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cant comment on the insulin... dont advise it nor ever see the need but to each their own and i also dont see the need to run test higher than 500 but once again, thats your decision...

Looks like a decent cycke to me, but I'm with Dylan on the insulin. It's not something I have experience with so I can't really comment there. Dosages on others look fine to me as long as you handle higher test dosages well like I do

cant comment on the insulin... dont advise it nor ever see the need but to each their own and i also dont see the need to run test higher than 500 but once again, thats your decision...

Well... gear was an experiment in itself when I first started... Down the rabbit hole I go...

Should I yield desirable results it may be a once a year ordeal for 12wks...

Looks like a decent cycke to me, but I'm with Dylan on the insulin. It's not something I have experience with so I can't really comment there. Dosages on others look fine to me as long as you handle higher test dosages well like I do

I can but have always been told less is more with the right diet...

That’s true for board shorts. I’ve outgrown them lol

Do you have a video up about HGH and insulin use???

Top Bottom