napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New.

Jfon92

New. Looking for advice/ knowledge

Hey everyone. New here. Just recently started doing my research on doing my first cycle. I haven’t made any purchases due to skeptical reasons with reviews from some places.

Little bit about me: been in and out of the gym since I was 16(now 25). I’m 5’9 175lbs in okay shape. I’m just looking to get to the next level in the gym. My stats aren’t anything special and I really couldn’t accurately give them being I haven’t maxed out in a while.

Just looking for some suggestions on basic “first” cycle. Would love to hear the feedback and ideas on a beginners one.

What I’ve heard.
Test E only cycle your first time is a great first step. I’ve heard/seen results from friends about with keep gains on PCT and just overall good things. Thoughts? Thanks again!

Last edited:
You need to be in the gym consistently. You need to diet consistently.

Doesn't sound like there's any steroids in your near future.

You can give your stats. Your stats are height and weight. Age. Body fat. Etc.

You seem to be a bit from being ready for a steroid cycle. You need a good natural base and foundation built first. Have you looked into sarms? That would be a good option for you right now. Let me know your goals and I can help set you up a sarms cycle

hey brother... you can run your cycle if you like, i just want to explain to you why its likely not a good idea... being in "ok" shape and not really even knowing your stats etc. is already not a great way to start things... you should have dedication and consistency to what you are doing... steroids may seem like magic or a short cut but they are not.. in fact, quite the opposite... they get you over peaks that you have reached and when you are not in good condition, they can be more harmful to you... if you are intent, i'll help you but its not the best idea to go with

Top Bottom