napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New 2 the game

Mexikraut

At first I would like 2 say ... you guys are awesome and I really appreciate Dylan's videos ! Stupidly I already spend lots of money at proven peptides and read here in the forum that they are fake luckily I haven't used them so far. Sooooo to me , I'm 43 year's old ,6'6 tall and 240 lb and battled diabetes my A1c was 12.2 I went on a hole plant based diet and got rid of it. i lost over 80 lbs in 4 months and got skinny but now I'm gaining wight and fat again. I do lift wights 3 times a week and do my 30 minutes of cardio . I would really like to kick start some serious gains and use sarms to help me but the more of Dylan's videos I watch the less I feel confident what I should use . I was planning on 20mg cardarine and 10mg rad 140 for 12 weeks. I never used gear befor so I would be a total beginner. My current supplement use is creatine, why protein and bcaas after playing basketball for cardio. I would really be thankful for some professional advice.

Thanks
Carlos

Ps: I got my pre cycle bloodwork work done .

thats perfectly fine for a first sarms cycle.. you can get everything at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom