napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

never used steroids

tehaneer

Hi Dylan,
Just wondering if you could give some advice. Some background info, I'm 6ft 1, currently weigh 215lbs. I've been in the gym properly for around 1 1/2 years and i'm 20 years old. I use to weigh 280lbs, got down to 180 in under a year, and then over the past 7 months put on around 35 lbs, mainly fat but some muscle. I'm looking to cut down for summer and hopefully get down to around 180lbs again, but this time i know i'll be more shredded. I've never used steroids before but i'm interested in starting a cycle to see how it goes. What would you suggest? My current body fat is around 20-24%.

YOU CAN NOT use steroids until you first: are at least 26 or you will stunt your natural growth and damage your hormones BAD... Second: you need to be BELOW 14% BF to use steroids or it will hurt you also.... DIET DIET DIET and train hard as a Mo- FU- .....and you will be rewarded...

Too Young. Too out of shape. Too new to training.

No on juice. Yes on diet and discipline.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Top Bottom