napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Needle length for quads

tower34

What is the best length for pinning quads. I’ve been using a one inch butt was wondering if a shorter will do since it’s such a lean area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I use 25g 5/8 inch for TRT and 23g 1 inch on cycle. When I'm on cycle there's more oil volume so I want it to go deeper but for TRT 25g 5/8 does the job if you're lean (except for glutes).

You could probably go as small as 5/8" if you're pretty lean. I use 5/8 for delts and 1" for quads. Sometimes feels too deep. A lot of factors. 1" is probably safest there.

I do quads for my trt with 1in 25g or 23g. 23g goes in quicker with a poke here and there but 25g is virtually painless but a good 45 seconds to get your gear injected. If you are not a fan of needles in ya for what seems long try the 23g

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I do quads for my trt with 1in 25g or 23g. 23g goes in quicker with a poke here and there but 25g is virtually painless but a good 45 seconds to get your gear injected. If you are not a fan of needles in ya for what seems long try the 23g

Yup. 23g for quads and glutes but the harpoon length

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ya I use a 25 gauge as well and I can hardly feel a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom