napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Needing some advice

TurkeyHunter21

My wife and I have been watching the message board for a few days and we would like to introduce ourselves and tell you all a little more about us and what we are trying to achieve. We have really learned a great deal by just viewing the discussions from afar but we would like to get more involved and learn much more about how to improve our journey.

I am 42 years old and at one point in my life I would out religiously due to the athletics that I played in high school in college. As work demands increased and family demands came along I quit going to the gym but stayed in decent shape due to regular farm work and chasing kids around.

My Bio:

42 years old
5’10, 245lbs.
Back in the gym for 2 years consistently (weight training and cardio)
Body Fat: Approximately 10% down to 9% at times
- I have been able to keep my weight around 245 and lose inches off my waist!
Diet: Low Carb, High Protein – with the occasional beer and cheat day!

Cycles Ran: 5
- Test Alone
- Test with 4 week DBol 4 week starter
- Test with Deca (1.5cc test with 1cc Deca)
- Test with Tren – E (1cc test with 1cc Tren)
- Test with Tren – E (1.2 cc Test – 1cc test with 1cc Tren)

I run very low doses and pin once a week. I maintain 1/2cc-1cc of test even when off any cycle because it makes me feel better and it keeps my libido and general feeling of well-being up. I have had no gyno issues running low doses on any of my cycles and minimal side effects accept night sweats.

Goal:
After my wrist injury I set a goal for myself that I wanted to bench 315 and get back to a body I would be willing to take my shirt off with again. I did bulk up on the Deca and Dbol to about 260 but I like the look I have on tren much better. Stronger with less bulk. I was able to bench 315 on 3/5 for the 1st time and felt good since I started at 135 for 3 reps after my injury. Now I want 350 and I am willing to put the time and effort into getting there.

Requested comments:
I have some concerns with how many cycles of tren I can run (I run 1cc Test with 1cc Tren-E for 10 weeks then off). I have experimented with 1/2cc of test to 1cc of tren to see if the night sweats improved but really no difference. The night sweats are not significant enough for me to eliminate tren. I am open to any suggestions on cycle ideas that would help me continue to increase strength and keep the bulk down. I trained clean until four years ago but I just wasn’t making any gains and decided to get some assistance. I would love to hear what suggestions the group has to offer because I want to continue to make strides even though I am 40!

Wife’s Information:

Her Bio:
38 years old
5’7 / 145lbs
Body Fat 20%
Athlete all her life, works out 5 days a weeks, and teaches spin classes two times per week
Diet: Low Carb, High Protein with occasional Rum and chocolate cheat day.

Cycles Ran:
3 cycles of winny (10mg EOD) over two years

Goal:
Continue to improve and maintain the strength that achieved on winny but would like to see more definition.

Interest:
Wants to learn more about SARMS and obtain a plan utilizing them that will add strength and definition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a great cycle of sarms for you wife but can you please be more specific about your goal... i dont need anymore info other than YOUR specific goal... for your wife, here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks Dylan for the cycle you recommended for my wife. She is pretty excited.
My goals are pretty simply. I want to continue to get strong but I also want to lean out to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Dylan for the cycle you recommended for my wife. She is pretty excited.
My goals are pretty simply. I want to continue to get strong but I also want to lean out to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

do you feel that you even need steroids with that goal? to be honest, you dont at all... sarms alone could easily surpass that goal and not put any of the strain on your body you will certainly get with a steroid cycle

Agreed with dylan. For strength and leaning out I'd personally go with this sarms stack

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

5'10" 245 at 10% is pretty damn good. In your case it sounds like you want lean gains. Perhaps a test/adrol/eq cycle would be perfect for you. Adrol to kick off great strength at the beginning til the eq kicks in. Youll gain a lil water with adrol but itll disappear and the eq will help give you slow lean gains. Its not like deca or dbol. You gotta do the work but youll get vascular and at 10% striated

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thank you guys for all your advice. We are pretty excited to take things to the next level. Just want to continue to get better as we get older.

Top Bottom