napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Needing advice

nweavr

Hey man, I’ve been looking into sr9009 and I saw your video and figure I’d ask you myself. Ok so I was 260 pounds about a year ago, and I’m 220 currently and it took me about a year to get to where I’m at now, but I’m having trouble getting to my goal of 190 pounds because I’m kinda stalling so I started looking into Stenabolics and I came across “Spartan Shred Research”. I was just wondering if you knew if that would be beneficial for me to help get to my goal or not. I workout quite often and my job I am pretty physical with lifting things and being pretty active. I also diet very strict, so basically I’m just wondering if spartan shred would help me out if I combine it with dieting and working out? Any information would help!

if you had real stenabolic then it would be helpful but the shit you are looking at is far from being quality.. you want to get everything at esarms.com... here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom