napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need Your opinion please

myafed2900

Hi Dylan first of all ill like to thank you for your continuous hard work and effort teaching and sharing your knowledge with everyone. Ill really appreciate your opinion on my first cycle but first some info about me.
40 years old my test levels are in the low 400s so i may gonna have to at a point get into trt but right now i just want to do my first cycle. I have been working out \ bodybuilding for more than 15 years. My body fat is around 15%. Eating very clean and working in a aesthetic physique. I should say i suffered gyno since i was a kid i had the surgery done couple of years ago so i don't know if i should be extra careful protecting myself with compounds because of that. Ive been researching and reading and trying to decide and since is my first cycle i want to Go with Test -e but want to throw in primobolan or something that will be close to primo in terms of results. I found this pre made stack of test -e and primo i want you to tell me your opinion of it if i have to ad something to it

I would run test solo your first cycle bro. First cycle is always the best too, so don't feel like you won't get anything out of it.

Run 350mg per week of test E and run aromasin at 12.5mg every other day.

Sounds like you got blood work, but I would get it again and get an idea of where you stand with respect to the rest of your blood panel

Hey thank you very much for the reply and the info i will check the link in a sec. I know everybody recomends test only first cycle, i was thinking primo will help me leanning down my gains a bit more. My diet is strict now but on cycle is gonna be cleaner. I got blood work done about 3 months ago everything was great but test was in the low range and tyroids was innthe lower range but still good. I will do the labs again thinking about starting this cycle at middle of next month. I guess test-e only is gonna be. Why 350mg and not going a little higher? Thank you for the help.

Hey thank you very much for the reply and the info i will check the link in a sec. I know everybody recomends test only first cycle, i was thinking primo will help me leanning down my gains a bit more. My diet is strict now but on cycle is gonna be cleaner. I got blood work done about 3 months ago everything was great but test was in the low range and tyroids was innthe lower range but still good. I will do the labs again thinking about starting this cycle at middle of next month. I guess test-e only is gonna be. Why 350mg and not going a little higher? Thank you for the help.
you never start something too high when its your first time bro.. thats just ignorant to do... remember, you can always increase it but once you start too high, then its too late... 350 is a dose where you get great results without over doing it to start...

Thanks again fir the info i will do the 350 and, i saw your video given above i will follow it. Very good information. Apreciate the help and the time of you both.

Trust me, if you are in the low 400's naturally, 350mg is going to be plenty. 150mg puts me in the 1000-1200 range with my estrogen in check. 350mg should be more than enough to put you into the 2000 range. Also, the higher the dosage, the more likely you will encounter sides. 350mg is more than adequate.

Thanks again fir the info i will do the 350 and, i saw your video given above i will follow it. Very good information. Apreciate the help and the time of you both.
nice to see someone actually using their head! im happy to help brother...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom