napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Your Opinion Dylan

chatfeels

Hey man I'm a big fan of yours on YouTube and watch all your videos. I go by the name Chat C. I saw the video when you mentioned that you'll give your opinion on which UGL seems to be fake. I'm about to list a few below and hopefully you can spot the fake ones. I'm a 40 year old male that has been working out for 15 years and looking to purchase my first cycle. Thank you in advance for your opinion.

Steroids4saleonline.com
Roids24.com
Pharmacomstore.ws
Crazysteroids.com
Hipocampus.me
Purplepandalabs.com

Hey man I'm a big fan of yours on YouTube and watch all your videos. I go by the name Chat C. I saw the video when you mentioned that you'll give your opinion on which UGL seems to be fake. I'm about to list a few below and hopefully you can spot the fake ones. I'm a 40 year old male that has been working out for 15 years and looking to purchase my first cycle. Thank you in advance for your opinion.

Steroids4saleonline.com
Roids24.com
Pharmacomstore.ws
Crazysteroids.com
Hipocampus.me
Purplepandalabs.com

Pharmacom is g2g
Never dealt with the others so I can’t comment.

go to the source section of the forum and ask there... there are plenty of people to help you.. i dont want anything to do with sources whatsoever

Hey Dylan. I'm about to start my cycle and recently got my blood work. I'm 40 years old been lifting for 20 years naturally and only running 350mg of test cyp a week. But my main concern is my estrogen was at 46. I'm 5ft9 and currently 180lbs with 12 percent body fat. IMaybe I'm just estrogen prone. Will .5 of Arimdex eod be good enough until I get to my pct? Then I will use Aromasin during the pct at 12.5 eod

thats not crazy high but its still on the high side... i would not use arimidex if you are that high, i would use aromasin but you do what you want there... if you do use arimidex, best to keep a close eye on it.. i know i wouldnt personally use it nor recommend it but thats your call

I am just really glad to see someone waiting until 40 to do their first cycle. I am 35 and wish I waited until now. Great job buddy!

Top Bottom