napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need your opinion about heart palpitation on Anavar

LIFTEATSLEEP

Hi Dylan,
I’ve been watching your videos about 4 months now and you got my attention into Sarms. Before I address my question let me tell you a bit about myself :

Male
29yrs old
7 years of weightlifting training (been serious about 3.5 years)
165Lbs
~12% body fat. ~135 Lbs Lean muscle mass (based on a smart weight-scale)

I do have a basic knowledge of human anatomy, exercise science and nutrition. I’m a College Kinesiology student.
It’s been around 6 weeks since I started dieting and track macros to get lean and get rid of my extra body fat I put on during months of not tracking food and just eating and not gonna lie, I kinda miss seeing my abs. I started with calorie deficit and then carb cycling and currently I wanted to test keto diet, so I started to do low-carb/ high fat diet and then switch to keto diet.

Since I started watching your videos about Sarms and Anabolic steroids I got interested in them and was wondering if they could help me and get me some new motivation. I have never used any steroids or sarms before. I did some research on the internet and youtube, other than your videos and got some basic knowledge about them.

I started this cycle only 3 days ago while been on keto diet :
Sarmx S4, GW501 and Anavar. Also have an on-cycle support supplement.
Ok, I know you’re not a big fan of Anavar and don't recommend an oral cycle only without Test on the first cycle but as you always said I just wanted to test it to see how my body react to it and basically get my body familiar with a “milder” anabolic substance for the first time, if that make sense. And also it’s not really easy for me to find a legit source of steroid. I got the Anavar shipped internationally from a source that had the best reviews, everything looked legit and fine with them and also had a more experienced friend tried their gear and got good result with no harsh “unusual” side effects. So thats that, now here is the deal :

I started anavar on 10mg first day and 20 mg second and third day. Took the GW and anavar 45 minutes before my workout and had the pre workout on my way to the gym around 35 min after and I warmed up with some pull ups, felt good and moved to bent over barbell row for the first working sets. I was just working with 155 lbs on my second set after 10 reps I felt that my heart rate went up crazy and I felt uncomfortable in my head and eyes. I started feeling to vomit, weak and dizzy. I check my heart rate on my Fitbit HR monitor and it was 162 bpm! Usually my resting heart rate is 70-77 and during workout is 90-100 and while doing cardio depend on intensity is 110-150. I don't remember seeing my heart rate as 160 and regardless of the number, it felt so rapid, uncomfortable and scary in my chest.
After that happened I immediately stopped and had some Gatorade to get some sugar in me and sat there for 15min wait for my friend to come pick me up. For the next 4-5 our, my heart rate would go up to 110 every half an hours let's say and came back to 80 and I couldn't eat anything because I felt like I would be throwing up if I have anything in my mouth.

Today is the next day, i wake up at a normal 73/bpm but I still have a fear in back of my head because I don't know what cause that and I really really curious about it. I started searching on the internet to see what might cause heart palpitation and but still couldnt find my answer.

I do have a healthy diet. I don't eat out for the past 6 weeks. Eventhough I get higher amount of fat, I stick to “healthier” fat options like fish, avocado, etc.
I’ve never had any heart problems and had no problems doing cardio since I was athlete in my high school period.
I used to smoke but I dont smoke anymore and I dont drink alcohol at all.
I wasnt dehydrated since I usually drink close to a gallon of pure water.
I m not new to preworkouts, training, dieting, but the thing is the new preworkout I’m using contains Caffeine and Yohimbine HCI and I do take BCAA that also has Taurine in it. You recently put up a video about Taurine which you mentioned it might cause problem with Caffeine. Also I am suspicious to Yohimbine, since I dont remember using it before.
I also read that Keto diet and low carb diets usually can cause some heart palpitation when the blood sugar levels are low and I had only 40grams of carbs that day coming mostly from veggies and condiments.

I appreciate you taking time to read my story, I was just wanted your opinion about this. I know you cant tell or even guess it for sure but just curious what you would think the reason was ?
Anavar ? diet ? preworkout ? or might combine all of them.

Looking forward to hear what you have for me.
Sam

Well, at least you realize the cycle was a goof to begin with. Increased blood pressure is not unheard of with the oral anavar(although you might have received something else as anavar is one of the most faked steroids out there). You also said you took a preworkout? Some of those have ridiculous amounts of caffeine(raises blood pressure) among other things. That combo right there could have done it. You said you were "dizzy" well that's exactly what happened. Dump the preworkout and dump the anavar, is it really worth dropping dead in the gym? I don't think it is.

Last edited:
a lot of people report palpitations on keto, keto diets are NOT healthy what so ever, keto diets put a huge stress on your body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom