napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need your help

chevarame

Dylan Gemelli,

What’s up my brother? Im a Huge fan! I've been watching your YOU-TUBE Channel. Great stuff! Been recommending all of your vids to all my buds. I'm contacting you because I would like some advice. Hope you can help. First off I'm currently 270lbs, 5'10 I'm in my late 30's. 39 to be exact :( Back June 2017 I was laid off from my job for 6months. I became depressed, started drinking heavily and eating everything in sight. Also stopped weight training and just did nothing with life. Clearly I became a disaster. Anyway, before I was laid off I weighed around 242-247lbs pretty muscular, solid build, with a lil gut midsection. I have dabbled with anabolic for years, (Test E ,Test C, Sustanon, EQ, Tren Ace, Tren Ene, and Winny). My question is since I put a lot of weight and became very sloppy/out of shape, "I was told about SARMS" I would like to try the SARMS route since the anabolic route is not available or an option for me at this point. So I am willing to give SARMS a run. I was told the Ultimate Stack for Cutting (S4, S9, GW Cardarine, MK 2866 and LGD 4033) would be ideal for me to get me back into great shape and a healthier weight. Any advice I would truly appreciate it.

My SARMS Products Proven Peptides (Liquids)

Friends have recommended this company (Proven-Peptides) since they have gotten incredible results.

Respectfully,

proven peptides is horrible, just horrible... do a search on the site and you can see all the issues they have... DO NOT use them

Top Bottom