napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need your advise and help

shariq

Hi,
I am male(22) working out at the gym from age 17.I am on sustanon 250 cycle,500 mg/week.I am in my third week of my cycle and experience no erections at all.My erections were good and hard in y first week but now my libido has come down.I have never experienced this before as i was on test enanthate and equipoise before.I am also using Ai(anastrozole) 1mg EOD. Please help me out.should i come out of cycle and start my pct as i dont want my dick in this state.

You're pretty young for a second cycle already man.. These are the types of issues you can experience when introducing aas too early. You need to get bloodwork done asap.

Hi,
I am male(22) working out at the gym from age 17.I am on sustanon 250 cycle,500 mg/week.I am in my third week of my cycle and experience no erections at all.My erections were good and hard in y first week but now my libido has come down.I have never experienced this before as i was on test enanthate and equipoise before.I am also using Ai(anastrozole) 1mg EOD. Please help me out.should i come out of cycle and start my pct as i dont want my dick in this state.

Something is off and it's hard to tell without bloodwork. Your AI dose could be off or it could be bunk all together. My best advice to you is to come off because at your age you shouldn't be cycling anyways. You are way too young for steroids. You need to come off and two weeks after last injection, run this complete pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

When was your 1st cycle?
What was the length?
What were your doses?
What was your PCT before?

thats because you have ran steroids too young, what exactly do you expect... your going to ruin your life! STOP THIS SHIT MAN... im so sick and tired of guys your age doing this bull shit and then begging for help... stop running this cycle now... you need to get your pct ASA and stop this nonsense... here is the link to purchase the pct stack you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Bro...there is NO WAY to determine the cause...your endocrine system is still developing and you drop a bomb on it..seriously

STOP YOUR CYCLE TODAY....start a full and complete PCT as outlined above

DO IT NOW and pray to god you haven't wreaked permanent damage to yourself

The issue: The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

in short version, your going to wreck yourself

Wait so why is not okay for someone that age (22 as in this case, for example) to run steroids but it is okay to run SARMs? Suppressive SARMs would do the same as artificial testosterone but to a lesser degree, correct? Then by conclusion wouldn't SARMs also harm the hormonal development of a 22 year old?

Wait so why is not okay for someone that age (22 as in this case, for example) to run steroids but it is okay to run SARMs? Suppressive SARMs would do the same as artificial testosterone but to a lesser degree, correct? Then by conclusion wouldn't SARMs also harm the hormonal development of a 22 year old?
No one recommended sarms....they recommend PCT from sarmsx

Sarms do not shut you down like steroids. Not even close bro. Sarms have some slight suppression, but you need to learn the difference between suppression and shutdown before you go spouting off this nonsense trying to validate your own steroid use at an early age. Another thing to keep in mind is that steroids have a lot of side effcts.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom