napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need your advice

hasmoons

Dear Dylan,

I'm 22 years old 6 feet 150 pounds. I started working out 2 years ago starting weight was 130 and in 2 years was able to put 20 pounds of lean muscle. As you know, I'm still skinny and it's really hard to pass 150 pounds and I've tried. But I have a very fast metabolism ectomorph body type so I feel like my body is not allowing me to exceed the 150-155 mark because of my genetics. I've been researching about steroids for about 2 weeks now and came across a lot of videos on YouTube but I felt like you're the best and most knowledgeable person on there. So your advice really matters to me. I ordered test E, deca, and dbol and a PCT cycle which is HCG, Nolva, and Clomiphene. But after many hours of research, I decided that it's dumb to start a first cycle with something harsh like deca. So I came to a conclusion that I should just run test E 250 mg a week for 10 weeks. Do you think that's good or should I also add 30 mg of dbol a day for 4 weeks as a kickstart? And I'll of course run Anastrozole if I decide to do that

You shouldn't take anything. You're too young and have no base. AAS won't work. You need to overhaul your diet & training.

no, none of this is good, none of it... 1. you are WAY too young to use steroids... 2. you are WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too undersized to use steroids... you are going to destroy yourself and im not going to sit back and let that happen... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 25-30 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

you are ultimately going to do what you want but im not contributing to this... your diet and training are where the focus should be... what exactly do you eat each day?

Dear Dylan,

I'm 22 years old 6 feet 150 pounds. I started working out 2 years ago starting weight was 130 and in 2 years was able to put 20 pounds of lean muscle. As you know, I'm still skinny and it's really hard to pass 150 pounds and I've tried. But I have a very fast metabolism ectomorph body type so I feel like my body is not allowing me to exceed the 150-155 mark because of my genetics. I've been researching about steroids for about 2 weeks now and came across a lot of videos on YouTube but I felt like you're the best and most knowledgeable person on there. So your advice really matters to me. I ordered test E, deca, and dbol and a PCT cycle which is HCG, Nolva, and Clomiphene. But after many hours of research, I decided that it's dumb to start a first cycle with something harsh like deca. So I came to a conclusion that I should just run test E 250 mg a week for 10 weeks. Do you think that's good or should I also add 30 mg of dbol a day for 4 weeks as a kickstart? And I'll of course run Anastrozole if I decide to do that
Please listen to Dylan and the rest of the guys here. Seriously. Spend the money on a quality online coach who knows how to structure a diet and training plan.

You said in your post that Dylan was the best and most knowledgeable so take his advice and wait. He (and the rest of us) didnt say NEVER get on gear but dude you are going to fizzle out quick if you start so young. At 150lbs bro you need to get your diet in check. Think of it like gear is one full bottle of NOS...like the racing fuel booster; your biggest boost from AAS will be from the first few cycles and after that the gainz or boost wont be as dramatic.

You will still make gainz but eventually less and less noticeable. If you hit the NoS button now at 22, you will top out too quick.

Here's pic of my all natty transformation. i wasnt using anything but IIFYM, cardio and a proper training routine. I lost 35lbs of fat over 13 months. I learned how to manage what i ate and how to maintain a proper diet. Ilearn all this at 35yrs old. You are 22. Imagine what you could build under the supervision a coach. Build your foundation first man. Gear is an enhancer. You have to put in the work.
96ce4769be13dbc319462c6dcc78f704.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The holes are in your diet and training. If you think you are stuck at 150 you are living in a fantasy world. You need to learn to eat and train properly for gains....period. Steroids are not the answer for you, and you are too small and too young to use them

Dear Dylan,

Eat more, do you weigh and log your food intake? Try GOMAD

Listen to the advice here. I find it so bizarre how many jusitify thier lack of gains. First... many people train hard, maybe even for years. They may even switch up thier training style in hopes it brings better gains always thinking of how they can better their "training" to increase muscle gain. After numerous times of doing this... many blame "genetics" and turn to aas convincing themselves that they hit a plateau and "genetics" are holding them back. Sound familiar? I hear it all the time. You know the number one key to growth that for some reason always gets overlooked? Nutrition... If only people would spend as much time researching and applying nutrition as they did training and aas, there would be much less people blaming "genetics". You jumped the gun. Instead of you researching nutrition, you've been researching steroids for 2 weeks. Why? It makes no sense man. You have to learn how to eat. The proper amount of protein, carbs, fats, how to strategicaly place nutrients based on activity, how to adjust macros based on goals... and most importantly, how to do it successfully. Then you have to be consistent. At your weight saying you can't gain any more, I can garuntee you that your nutrition is not setup properly. The "very fast metabolism" is a horrible excuse. It just means you have to work harder and get more calories in. If you want success with this, don't be a fool and jump onto a cycle thinking it's magic. Get down the basics of training and nutrition first and foremost.

The OP hasnt responded but i hope he is listening.
My fear of needles and lack of access kept me from even considering gear until i was 37yo. Luckily. I know these youngs guys are after a look that they CAN achieve with gear. Eat. Train. Track. Adjust. Repeat.
I posted that pick to show what dicking around in the gym can get you; swole but not beach ready. 15years of working out but i wasnt focused. Two years of focused training and diet and viola. Shredz.

I'm really biting my tongue on you (genetics limit at 155) caloric surplus equals weight gain. Deficiency.. Weight loss.. Your 22, what do you possibly know about your genetic makeup. This my jank so break it down for me.

Bray et al. (2009) mapped out the current knowledge of human genes that affect performance as of 2007 and concluded that 214 autosomal genes and loci as well as 18 mitochondrial genes appear to influence fitness and performance.

Genetics ABSOLUTELY play a role in how your physique is formed. But I highly doubt you Have done the research to understand what the biggest factors are.

You stats simply don't justify using they excuse ..

Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Believe in the unbelievable.
im not seeing one issue with anything you said... it could not be more spot on to me! nice sandwich by the way... LOL that would take me a week to eat! LMFAO

Come on young peeps.. give it some time, focus and educate yourself on diet. PEDs just aren't necessary at such a young age. Just continue putting in hard work. It's really that simple

I hope he is listening. We are all coming from a place of help. In fact if the OP listens and follows, he could look better than most of us (including me) who found things out the hard way.

The diet thing is so vital and is why I say get a coach. Learn from the coach. THEN manage it on your own...but you need to learn the right way. It saves so much time and frustration.

Come on young peeps.. give it some time, focus and educate yourself on diet. PEDs just aren't necessary at such a young age. Just continue putting in hard work. It's really that simple
perfectly said bro... i dont know why everyone is scared to put in the work?? i just dont get it... people are fully intent on learning the hard way on what happens when you do this all wrong... i just don't understand... there are no shortcuts, period

The OP hasnt responded but i hope he is listening.
My fear of needles and lack of access kept me from even considering gear until i was 37yo. Luckily. I know these youngs guys are after a look that they CAN achieve with gear. Eat. Train. Track. Adjust. Repeat.
I posted that pick to show what dicking around in the gym can get you; swole but not beach ready. 15years of working out but i wasnt focused. Two years of focused training and diet and viola. Shredz.

X2, well said bossman

i really hope you are reading this and truly understand that we are trying to help you and prevent you from making a very very large mistake

Top Bottom