napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Urgent help

rahayas

Hey Dylan
I am big fan of yours I almost watch all of your videos on YouTube I just started a test only cycle I take test enenthate 250 mg per week this is my 2nd week and I realised now my penis looks softer my libido is going down and it is very surprising for me because I heard that test makes your dick hard but looks very soft and I don't feel any tightness at all that its used to be when i am naturl I don't know what's going on with me should I stoped my cycle? Pls I need your urgent help.

R u sure ur source is legit. Are you taking an ai? How many weeks in are you? Run bloods otherwise its just guessing. Get the uncapped test

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

2 weeks is pretty early to tell for a longer ester like test e. You might be overthinking this. If you’re worried, go pull bloods and you’ll have an answer.

bro, im sorry but you are not getting suppression in two weeks and especially not a long ester of test... you need to go get bloodwork done so you can see its in your head... you are SUPPOSED to do pre cycle bloodwork as well so you can have something to compare it to...

Hey Dylan
I am big fan of yours I almost watch all of your videos on YouTube I just started a test only cycle I take test enenthate 250 mg per week this is my 2nd week and I realised now my penis looks softer my libido is going down and it is very surprising for me because I heard that test makes your dick hard but looks very soft and I don't feel any tightness at all that its used to be when i am naturl I don't know what's going on with me should I stoped my cycle? Pls I need your urgent help.

Are you taking an Aromatose inhibitor? If you aren't taking anything to lower estrogen it could be your problem considering high estrogen is linked with soft erections

No I don't take any AI now. My Testosterone is 1326ng/dl and my estrogen is 63 pg/ml this is my blood work after 3rd week

My Testosterone is 1326ng/dl and my estrogen is 63 pg/ml this is my blood work after 3rd week. Should I run a AI and if yes what should the dosages

My Testosterone is 1326ng/dl and my estrogen is 63 pg/ml this is my blood work after 3rd week. Should I run a AI and if yes what should the dosages
I need to know the ranges for both of those. It should say high or low etc next to each one. Yes you need to run an ai. If you dont know these basic things you shouldnt be cycling. I suppose you dont have a pct lined up either. You do know when you play with your hormones you run the risk of not being able to produce ur own test naturally again. You also run the risk of not being able to have children. That is why u research and research and research some more. Then buy all necessary itmes to run a full cycle and pct. This isnt something you go cheap on.

why are you using steroids if you dont have a clue what you are doing dude? you really dont know one thing about this, its easy to see... what is your planned pct? what are the reference ranges on your panel? post the bloodwork up here...

Thanks for your quick response Dylan. I have my pct on my hand I will use nolvadex 40 mg for two weeks then 20 mg for two weeks clomid 50 mg. I also run HCG for last four week on my cycle 500 iu twice in a week. I just received my Arimidex today can you pls tell me the dosages actually my coach said dont use AI its its very harsh on your lipid profile. I am doing bodybuilding for three years now I am preparing for a man physique competition so my coach said let's try test n i said ok that's the only reason I am doing this.

Last edited:
Your coach doesn't know what he is doing. You need to be running aromasin/exemestane at 12.5mg every other day, or at minimum.5mg of arimidex every other day. If your coach says you don't need an aromatase inhibitor he is an idiot. It can also cause you to hold more water with no AI. And 250mg is next to nothing you're not going to get much from 250mg.... you should take your dose up to 300mg and run 12.5mg of Aromasin/exemestane every other day for the results you are probably looking for. You should also be running 12.5mg aromasin/exemestane every other day in your pct. Looks like you haven't paid very close attention to the basic concepts here.... and don't get me started at how idiotic the trainers and coaches are these days, especially at commercial gyms.

My guess based on ur estro level stated it sounds like high estro. You need to start an ai asap. Ur coach is an idiot. If he is so uninformed on basic things like that i would drop him immediately.

Top Bottom