napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need to transform myself

coolsart

Hi sir,

i am from india and now staying in bangalore. I am 25 years old and my height is 5feet 10inches weight is 92 kg. I recently changed my city. I went to gym ask one of trainer that i want to start a cycle to cut down and lean muscle mass. i went under cycle for 1 month he didn't tell me what he is injecting me but what i saw i can tell u sir that he used test blend, one more test. was there either it was ethante or propianate,winstrol the white liquid one and maestro in last week, he started, and gave me muscle tech fat burner, anavar and clenbutrol also. anavar i was having 4 tabs a day of 10 mcg each and clen. i was having 2 tabs a day. and i was having 4 fat burners of muscle tech hydroxycut. now due to some reasons he went somewhere and demanding more money to buy stuff. which i enquired is more than the actual price of the medicines. when i was under cycle my diet was high in protein and low in carbs and salad in every meal.3 meals a day i was having and 3 protein shakes a day. at that time i didn't saw any gain in strength but my shoulders and arms and legs comes in shape.from last 2 weeks we stopped the cycle.
HERE I NEED UR HELP. Can u pls help me to start cycle again or what should be my next step. WAITING FOR UR REPLY SIR. PLEASE GUIDE ME.

Hi sir,

i am from india and now staying in bangalore. I am 25 years old and my height is 5feet 10inches weight is 92 kg. I recently changed my city. I went to gym ask one of trainer that i want to start a cycle to cut down and lean muscle mass. i went under cycle for 1 month he didn't tell me what he is injecting me but what i saw i can tell u sir that he used test blend, one more test. was there either it was ethante or propianate,winstrol the white liquid one and maestro in last week, he started, and gave me muscle tech fat burner, anavar and clenbutrol also. anavar i was having 4 tabs a day of 10 mcg each and clen. i was having 2 tabs a day. and i was having 4 fat burners of muscle tech hydroxycut. now due to some reasons he went somewhere and demanding more money to buy stuff. which i enquired is more than the actual price of the medicines. when i was under cycle my diet was high in protein and low in carbs and salad in every meal.3 meals a day i was having and 3 protein shakes a day. at that time i didn't saw any gain in strength but my shoulders and arms and legs comes in shape.from last 2 weeks we stopped the cycle.
HERE I NEED UR HELP. Can u pls help me to start cycle again or what should be my next step. WAITING FOR UR REPLY SIR. PLEASE GUIDE ME.

This cannot be a serious post.

dude just stay away from anything steroid related period or anyone discussing steroids or anything to do with any of this... you are a fucking danger to yourself, just stop it dude, seriously.. just go to the gym, eat good, take some protein, maybe even some creatine and thats it... your going to fucking kill yourself between your ignorance and what you actually use... the only way to help you is to do exactly what i just said... dont ask for anything other than that

This cannot be a serious post.
I thought the same! Got to the end and went back to the bit about him walking into a gym requesting a cycle just to see if I'd missed any parts about years served grinding the iron, but nope!? Wtf?!? What a mad world!!! India sounds fun :-D

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

This gotta be a wind up. How can he already be picking up text-type seeing as English wouldn't be his first language?!? I smell a wind up!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

You have no business cycling whatsoever. Everything you propose to do is nothing but a huge mess

Hi sir,

Idk if this is a serious post or not but i will respond in case it is. First stop looking for shortcuts. Put in the work and get ur nutrition dialed in. Second why would you put ur life into someone elses hands that you dont know very well. You dont even know what hes injecting you with. Some of those things are not even aas. It kinda sounds like someone opened a book of various aas and just decided to do everything. No plan and no synergy to it. As far as ur trainer he is an idiot. He knows absolutely nothing and has absolutely no regard for ur life. It sounds like he pulled a fast one on you. Like all drug dealers he gave you a taste and then upped the price when when he had you hooked. Ur just a small stupid fish to him. Theres no talk of ai or pct. When ur reproductive system and hormones are all fucked up who is gonna care then? No one but you. So start using your head and learn everything you can find out bout aas. Read, read, read. Train, train, train, and eat, eat, eat. Take ur body to the next level naturally. If you cant be dedicted and disciplined enough to do that you shouldnt even be thinking about aas.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

his trainer is just making money out of him how can someone take anything they dont know what it is
dont take any other stuff ,you already injected almost everything too much, stay away from these things for atleast 5 years now

his trainer is just making money out of him how can someone take anything they dont know what it is
dont take any other stuff ,you already injected almost everything too much, stay away from these things for atleast 5 years now
i would say stay away from them forever to be honest.. this is one of the worst things ive seen and read and i see it all.. i would not have the thought of any ped whatsoever in his head for a very very very long time if ever

Who the hell would let some stranger inject them...and not even know wtf it is....holly shit....thats reckless bro....stay away from that guy....geeez...sounds like something from hostil movie..lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Eating salad is the only part of this post that remotely makes sense.

Who the hell would let some stranger inject them...and not even know wtf it is....holly shit....thats reckless bro....stay away from that guy....geeez...sounds like something from hostil movie..lol

You'd be surprised bro. Some of these so called trainers out there do nothing but hurt people with no real knowledge of what they are doing at all

You'd be surprised bro. Some of these so called trainers out there do nothing but hurt people with no real knowledge of what they are doing at all
Sad and scary!! For the people that are willing to Endeavor this to look a certain way and for the guys that are doing it knowingly to make a buck and possibly devastate people's lives

Top Bottom