napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need specifics. Hoping for Dylan to weigh in.

jbravo65

I've left a post with my stats and got some good general info but, because I'm getting close to the 8 week mark on my first cycle, I'm hoping to get some specific info for my pct and next cycle. Again, I'm in my fourties, been body building naturally for over fourty years and finally decided to step things up with test and other anabolics. Again, I'm in my fourties, 5-9, 185 and currently down to 13% bf. I simply want to get as big and ripped as possible over the next few years. I was referred to a hormone therapy dr who has a direct connection with a compounding pharmacy. Did my blood test and everything came back healthy with my test level just below 500, which is normal for my age. My dr put me on 200 test, and 200 deca with a regular weekly regimen of estrogen blocker and hcg. I've made some pretty good gains so far with no signs of gyno. The dr will prescribe up to 400 test weekly and limited amount of other anabolics through his compounding pharm. This dr came highly recommended and so far, I've been very happy with his service and recommendations. His service doesn't come cheap, but I'm all about peace of mind since I'm very new at this.

Now that I know just Enough to be dangerous, I'd like to step things up and go bigger and better and maybe save some money by not having to rely totally on getting my gear from the dr. That's why I'm here.

My specific questions are these:

Should I stay on my prescribed weekly test and or deca level without cycling off and if so, what should I graduate up to and when?

If I do cycle off, what would my pct look like and how long. I'm assuming as long as my first cycle. And what would be the next second cycle look like, including blockers and everything that goes along with a perfect healthy cycle?

And lastly, and I realize this is a touchy one, if I go on my own without totally relying on my dr's advise and limitations, what's the most reliable supplier out there? I have a few ideas just from reading the forums, but I'd like to get specific recs before I go out and make any mistakes. The recommendations can be pm'd. I don't mind giving out my personal email if that helps.

If any of my questions are out of line, I apologize in advance, but all advise is greatly appreciated!

Any Doctor thats going to prescribe you 400mg test, is one I would run the hell away from. That verges on medical malpractice, is not supported by any medical authority whatsoever.
Since he's giving you hcg while on cycle, yet another red flag.

A pct is
ostarine
gw (cardarine)
Clomid
Nolva
hcg last 3-4 weeks of cycle.
Tongkat ali.
Aromasin

That's not a trt doctor bro. He's basically pushing cycles on you, instead of treating a medical condition. Nothing I agree with whatsoever

This Dr specializes in hrt and trt, but I'm not questioning what he's doing for me because it's working and I felt it was a safe start. Like I said, I want to go bigger at a safe pace and he does have his limitations on what he will prescribe, so that's why I'm here.

wow, thats quite strange to see any doctor recommend that... 200 mg per week is the absolutely top end you should ever go with trt for test... same with deca... you really should keep them at 150/150

Looks like your doctor is giving you semi-legal blasts instead of treatment.
Suppose it's fine if you asked for it, but you should still go down to TRT dosage after each blast & only do this twice a year for ~16 weeks at a time.

Staying so high year round is not treatment for low test, it's a never ending blast which WILL eventually cause serious problems to your health.

Its not remotely semi legal. There is no medical authority in any way shape nor form to support it.

This Dr specializes in hrt and trt, but I'm not questioning what he's doing for me because it's working and I felt it was a safe start. Like I said, I want to go bigger at a safe pace and he does have his limitations on what he will prescribe, so that's why I'm here.

You arent listening, you should be questioning, and you should be listening to whats being said here. But if he's just giving you want you want, so be it, but you are putting your long term health in great jeopardy with a DR that either doesnt know or doesnt care.

Its not remotely semi legal. There is no medical authority in any way shape nor form to support it.

Personally, if I knew who the Dr was, I would report him myself supported by every doctor here I've discussed this with.

Personally, if I knew who the Dr was, I would report him myself supported by every doctor here I've discussed this with.

Ok, I'm not sure how this train got derailed. I just wanted advise on what to do when I'm on my own after my first cycle. Pct, plans for next cycle and reputable sources. Not here to talk about the legality of what a dr is doing. In a few weeks it will be a mute point since I will be continuing my cycles on my own. Since I started my first cycle, I've been watching just about all of Dylan's YouTube videos and have learned a lot. In his videos, he always says to go to the forum if I have questions so here I am.

wow, thats quite strange to see any doctor recommend that... 200 mg per week is the absolutely top end you should ever go with trt for test... same with deca... you really should keep them at 150/150

Thanks for the response Dylan. I'm a big fan and have learned a lot from you're videos. That is why I'm here. I almost regret that I brought up the fact that I sought a trt dr for my first cycle since that fact seems to have convuluted what I'm trying to seek from this forum. Im 7 weeks into this 200/200 test/deca cycle and I would really appreciate how to go forward with what I have going now. In a few weeks I'll be into pct and planning my next cycle. I like the results of what the deca/test I have going now but going forward, I would like a recommendation for pct and next cycle with exact supps and dosage. Thinking about getting my next supply from pharmacom or pharma lady and would like recommendations on both. Thanks for all the research you've done and the expertise you've shared in your videos.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response Dylan. I'm a big fan and have learned a lot from you're videos. That is why I'm here. I almost regret that I brought up the fact that I sought a trt dr for my first cycle since that fact seems to have convuluted what I'm trying to seek from this forum. Im 7 weeks into this 200/200 test/deca cycle and I would really appreciate how to go forward with what I have going now. In a few weeks I'll be into pct and planning my next cycle. I like the results of what the deca/test I have going now but going forward, I would like a recommendation for pct and next cycle with exact supps and dosage. Thinking about getting my next supply from pharmacom or pharma lady and would like recommendations on both. Thanks for all the research you've done and the expertise you've shared in your videos.
well, i can definitely help you with your pct but its quite impossible for me to advise you further when i dont even know your goals... how long are you running this cycle? how many cycles have you ran??? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat??? you cannot expect an answer if i have no info man...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

well, i can definitely help you with your pct but its quite impossible for me to advise you further when i dont even know your goals... how long are you running this cycle? how many cycles have you ran??? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat??? you cannot expect an answer if i have no info man...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sorry Dylan, I posted my stats on another post and forgot it was not on this post. I'm in my mid forties and have been bodybuilding naturally for over twenty years. I have always been in athletic shape but have been limited by my genetics. I've always been on the thin side and its been a lot of work putting on and keeping on healthy weight. I'm 5-9 and have been around 170 to 175 lbs since high school. I've done a pretty good job of eating clean and my body fat fluctuates between 10 and 15 percent. I'm currently about 13 percent but its pretty easy for me to get to 10 percent but I don't want to loose size in the process. My goal has always been to get bigger, fuller and stronger, while keeping my body fat low. That's always been the struggle because of my genetics. I'd like to get to a solid 190 and just maintain that.

A few months ago, I ran into a co-worker who has the body size and shape I've always strived to get. We're the same age and height, but he's got a lot more size. After getting to know each other a bit, he finally admitted to me he's been running gear for several years and its the only way he could get the size he's at. He referred me to the Dr. he's used for several years. So, after getting a very thorough blood work done, the Dr. started me on my first cycle of 200 test/200 Deca a week starting about 8 weeks ago. This is my first experience with anabolics. He also prescribed me hcg 2 days a week and 1 mg anastrozol three days a week. I currently have a 10 week supply and we were going to modify that cycle after the results of a second blood test I'm taking today. It should be noted that my test level was about 500 before I started this cycle. So far, I'm very happy with my current stack. I'm a solid 182 lbs and I'm hoping to get to 190 with 10 percent body fat and just maintain that.

So, my question is, since my current test/deca stack is working, should I just stay on that and not cycle off or should I cycle on and off that stack? With my current natural test level, should I keep the 200 test a week indefinitely or cycle on/off that or just add more test on a cycle? Is there a better stack you recommend that would get me more efficient gains? I don't want to go crazy with this stuff, but it would be great if I could get to 190 and stay there in the easiest, safest way possible.

I obviously know where to get the sarms and I can get the pct meds you recommend from this Dr. but eventually, I would like to find a reliable source and eventually do this on my own. I'm basically paying for peace of mind by going with the Dr. but its pretty obvious I can save quite a bit of money by using other sources. I just want to make sure I'm using the best source, even if it costs more.

I hope I've covered everything. Please let me know if I need to provide more info. Thanks!!

i would keep your trt dose at 150 mg per week and you cant just stay on deca forever... you definitely cannot do that... i would consider this a cycle you are on now... run it 12-14 weeks, then take your test down to 150 and you can do trt with sarms... THEN after you finish that, you can start a blast.. you have to learn how to do this or you are going to kill yourself never coming off... is getting your body like your co workers important if you are not even here?? you are going to get out of control bro... if you dont want that, then follow what i said... you will get your goals surpassed if you do this right

i would keep your trt dose at 150 mg per week and you cant just stay on deca forever... you definitely cannot do that... i would consider this a cycle you are on now... run it 12-14 weeks, then take your test down to 150 and you can do trt with sarms... THEN after you finish that, you can start a blast.. you have to learn how to do this or you are going to kill yourself never coming off... is getting your body like your co workers important if you are not even here?? you are going to get out of control bro... if you dont want that, then follow what i said... you will get your goals surpassed if you do this right

Ok. Perfect! So, stay where I'm at for 12-14 weeks and after that, take my test down to 150 and stop the deca. Sorry for my ignorance, but is trt the same as pct? How long should I go off cycle and is the sarms stack all I need during that period? Clomid, Nolva and Aromasin is in the sarms stack? I checked it out and am I to assume the sarms just have different names for each? Trust me, I'm not desperate to get to any level if it means threatening my health. Again, this is why I picked this forum to learn and I'm open to any and all suggestions.

trt is not pct man... this is basic info i have covered that you can watch anytime... you dont use pct on trt... im lost man... YOU DONT NEED PCT... NO NOLVA, NO CLOMID etc... you can use sarms IN BETWEEN cycles.. i clearly said to stop deca... i cant make this any easier man... im sorry, im so busy today.. i cant make it any more basic... i said you cannot stay on deca CLEARLY... if you want help with a sarms stack i can help you but i cannot keep repeating myself on something so basic bro...

trt is not pct man... this is basic info i have covered that you can watch anytime... you dont use pct on trt... im lost man... YOU DONT NEED PCT... NO NOLVA, NO CLOMID etc... you can use sarms IN BETWEEN cycles.. i clearly said to stop deca... i cant make this any easier man... im sorry, im so busy today.. i cant make it any more basic... i said you cannot stay on deca CLEARLY... if you want help with a sarms stack i can help you but i cannot keep repeating myself on something so basic bro...

Thanks Dylan. I think I get it.

Top Bottom