napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some suggestions on Sarms

Kjby_69

What’s up guys, Im in need of some advice I’m 5’8 190 and I’m 22. I’m looking to cut up while also gaining some muscle before summer. I plan on going on a 3 month cycle. I am lifting 4 days a week with 2 cardio days. I’ll soon be switching to a 6 day lifting plan. My diet is in great shape and I’m not drinking alcohol right now and won’t be until the cycle is up. I’ve done one cycle of a SARMs stack and I liked the gainz I got from them. I’m gonna run Ostarine, LGD and RAD, my question is how many MG’s do I take to really get the most out of each sarm for my goal?

2nd question, is sarmsx still the place to go to buy legit sarms? I’ve heard of a couple of other websites like nootrpoics, proven peptides, and purerawz? Hey guys any advice would help and I appreciate your input. Thanks boys.

Sarmsx NO its not running so anything under that name is a scam . Those sources you quoted I would stay away from . Legit sources on this forum mate.

weeks 1-12
LGD 10mg daily
RAD 20mg daily
MK2866 25mg daily

weeks 9-12
DGA POST CT

PCT weeks 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25 or Nolva 40/20/20/20
GW 20mg dosed daily

Thank u for your help brother I appreciate it. This might be a dumb question but where exactly would I find a source? Or what would they be called on here? Thanks again.

Top Bottom