napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some more education

Apsmith4992

Ok just doing some research and came across something. HCG. Can you guys tell me what that is, what it does and if it has any business in a cycle of any sorts? Thanks

My google search didn't yield much. Stuff about injections for women to increase fertility and some diet stuff was the main find

Type in HCG for bodybuilding...will give you the answer your looking for.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Are you talking about HCG or HCGenerate? HCGenerate is something a lot of people use for PCT after taking a SARM. HCG basically keeps your balls from shrinking when running actual steroids(also mimics LH, so it can be good to take right before starting PCT after an AAS cycle). You shouldn't touch HCG when using SARMs, because HCG causes HPTA shutdown. Not shutting down is the main reason people take SARMs.

Thanks for all the info and Dylan I didn't check your videos but I did after you posted them I do appreciate it. Also no worries people have said a lot worse haha. Mainly I like to get several opinions because as we all know there is plenty of bs floating around the internet. Thanks again for clearing some stuff up!

anytime bro... if you have a more basic question, its a certainty i have it covered on a video... just type it in on youtube followed by my name and chances are very very very high that it will pop up

I search your shit so much all I do is type d and your name pops lol. Just getting prepped to kill this lgd cycle in a few months

Top Bottom