napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some help trt blast and cruise

N0handl3

39 years old been on trt for 2 years. Take 150 mg a week of test. Looking to start blast and cruising. The only side effect I have had is high hematocrit, so I give blood about every 8 weeks. I was thinking about 500 mg a week for 12 weeks then back to to 150 mg. I haven't had an estrogen problem, should I take an AI or do anything else before getting regular trt labs for doctor? Is there anything else I am missing? Can I keep this cycle up 12 weeks blast 16 cruise? Are there other common cycles besides just test to do later? Thanks for the help.

5'10 200lb 22% bf worked out years ago been back for two years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to bring that bodyfat WAY down before it's ever advised for you to blast. You are nowhere near the right condition. What does your diet look like?

You need to bring that bodyfat WAY down before it's ever advised for you to blast. You are nowhere near the right condition. What does your diet look like?

I was focusing on size and strength. I don't really care about abs. 3000 calories 263 protein 300 carb 83 fat

it doesnt matter what your focus is on... who said anything about you caring about abs? its about being at a safe body fat, which you are DEFINITELY NOT AT to be blasting... noone is going to advise that

I was focusing on size and strength. I don't really care about abs. 3000 calories 263 protein 300 carb 83 fat

It's not about abs bro, it's about general health. Being in that condition is not safe for cycling. Your health values and markers will take a bigger hit and your body will be under significantly more stress. Nothing I would advise whatsoever

It's not about abs bro, it's about general health. Being in that condition is not safe for cycling. Your health values and markers will take a bigger hit and your body will be under significantly more stress. Nothing I would advise whatsoever

I can usually drop weight fast. So I should just cut now? What bf range should I be? I'm definitely a newb when it comes to cycling. Ive only ever done trt. I'm trying to learn and research as much as possible. Thanks for the help.

I can usually drop weight fast. So I should just cut now? What bf range should I be? I'm definitely a newb when it comes to cycling. Ive only ever done trt. I'm trying to learn and research as much as possible. Thanks for the help.

I would recommend at least being under 15% bodyfat, which is a reasonable acceptable level for health before starting a cycle

I would recommend at least being under 15% bodyfat, which is a reasonable acceptable level for health before starting a cycle

Thanks, I started researching recommended bf and the risks associated with having higher bf. You are right. I'm definitely glad I asked because it was something I wasn't to concerned about that I should be.

you should really be in the 12-13% range to be in the safest and MOST EFFECTIVE condition to make progress

absolutely...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Top Bottom