napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some help

Scalia66

I’ve been training for around 4 years and have recently been trying to train harder than I have before and have taken my eating more seriously. I’m 23 6’3 290lbs with a 23% body fat. I know my bf is high from what I’ve researched. I’ve never taken any SaRms before, but from what I’ve researched a cycle of ligandrol of 5 mg a day for 12 weeks followed by PCT for two weeks is a good beginner cycle. I’m looking for advice and critiques. What do you guys recommend for a PCT and an on cycle support. Thank you.

you need something for cutting at that weight bro, not lgd... this is what i would recommend...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

The only problem is that I don’t want to cut too much weight since I train for powerlifting/ strongman

Lgd doesn't make a,lot of sense in your current condition. The stack Dylan gave you would be perfect for you.

Of course diet is the biggest obstacle you need to achieving the results you are after as well

Top Bottom