Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some help

Need some help

Dylan,

I have watched a few of your YouTube videos and I was curious to see if you can help me before I start this FIRST cycle? Of EQ, test, and deca , I知 I知 relatively good condition, 35 yrs. old. If you would be so kind as to let me know the dosage each time, how many times a week and what else I should be taking if anything else?

Look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.

what??? what on earth are you doing man.. i would not advise you on this IF YOU PAID ME... thats absurd for a first cycle, just ABSURD... your first cycle is TEST ONLY... this is ridiculous bro... you need to take like 100 steps back and stop trying to turn a marathon into a sprint...
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Hey M. That is pretty absurd bro. You have to start from the basics. First cycle is test only. Grab some Test Cyp or Enan and pin 250-350mg per week for 12 weeks.
    Let me know if you want to check out Robolics Labs.

It's always test only for a first cycle bro. Why don't you start by giving us your full stats, experience, and goals ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

yes, what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat/

I知 35 , 62, 238lbs , body fat I知 not sure. I don稚 have a belly if that helps

I Just want to do it right the first time so this is why I知 asking people such as yourself so I don稚 do this the wrong way.
    Everyone thanks for taking the time to give me some insight

Quote Originally Posted by mericols View Post
    I知 35 , 62, 238lbs , body fat I知 not sure. I don稚 have a belly if that helps
    Well, the biggest thing here is realizing that your first cycle doesn't have multiple compounds. It should be test only.

We really need to know your bodyfat to know if you're in the proper condition for steroid use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok and how do I find this out

Post a pic and we can help you