Need some guide on safe oral steroid

sidoorz

Hello sir,You are doing great got ton of knowledge from your knowledge ✌
my age is 20
Height is 5.6
Weight is 60
Body fat between 20-25%
Sir i want to start my first bulking safe oral cycle
Please suggest Me kickstart oral cycle for size gain which will not so liver toxic

Cmon man.... you're 20-25% bf and want to do an oral only bulking cycle? No dude. You're 20. Don't look for shortcuts. Focus on the basics.. Training and nutrition.

your weight is 60 huh?

go to sarmsx.com and get yourself some sarms. You're not in the right shape for steroids, and you're way too young. Plus oral only cycles are the worst type of cycle you can possibly do, not the safest.

I heard Superdrol is pretty safe[emoji12] jp stay away from orals they're not safe to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so..let's get this straight...YOU ARE FAT...and want to bulk ????

That really makes perfect sense

my age is 20
Height is 5.6
Weight is 60
Body fat between 20-25%
Please suggest Me kickstart oral cycle for size gain which will not so liver toxic

Why? Nutrition and training is key. Nail those down first and bust your ass for a good 8-10 years. Then maybe think anabolics. There's no shortcuts bro.

Start off with 100mg of dbol
100mg of Adrol
100mg tren e eod
Two shits 8oz ea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my age is 20
Height is 5.6
Weight is 60
Body fat between 20-25%
im going to speak very freely so you can gasp all of this... what in the fuck is wrong with you in the head bro? you have lost your mind, literally... your body fat is absurd for steroid use... you are TWENTY years old and you want to run an oral only cycle which is the stupidest ass cycle you could ever run.. you need to get your shit together in a major way man... i realize you think steroids are magic but guess what... this is not "aladdin" and there is no genie in a bottle to grant you wishes... clearly you have an eating and training problem... oh and to top it off you want to bulk when you are nearly 1/4 fat... for fucks sake what is wrong with you?

Top Bottom