napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some feedback on cycle/diet. Test/EQ. AAS questions in general.

Dongen

Hello!

Im starting with some background.

Bench - 1x 200kg (During cycle and bulk) 1x180kg (Right now, during cruise and diet)
Squat - 1x 240kg (During cycle and bulk) 1x210 (Right now, during cruise and diet)
Deadlift - 1x 270kg (During cycle and bulk) 1x240 (Right now, during cruise and diet)

Cycle history:
1st - 500mg test PW for 14 weeks.
2nd - 500mg test/400 deca PW for 16 weeks.
3rd - 500mg test/300mg tren PW 12 weeks.
4th - 500mg test/400 deca PW for 16 weeks.

After the second cycle and between the other I have been on 250mg test e10d.

Right now its around 12 weeks since i ended my last test/deca cycle and Im planning to start a new cycle in 3-4 weeks.

After my last cycle my weight was 101kg and I had been eating 4000 kcal each day for the whole cycle.
4 weeks after the cycle I started to diet at 2500 kcal per day and now 8 weeks later my weight is 93kg.

For the next cycle Im planning to either keep loosing weight or recomp. I haven never done any of this before while cycling.

This cycle will be 500 test + 800 eq per week.
Im also thinking of adding an oral for the first 4-5 weeks, never tried that out before? Im thinking of either winstrol or tbol. Leaning towards tbol for the lesser sides. What do you think about that?

My goal is to get in better shape or at least keep my shape and make some small lean gains.

Im afraid that the cycle will be kind of wasted if I keep dieting? If I want to keep dieting it might be a better alternative to keep cruising while doing it and save the cycle for later?
Do you think I will be able to make any kind of gains while dieting during this cycle or will it just help me to keep my muscles?
Can it a better alternative to higher the calories a bit so I keep my weight during the entire cycle?

How do you guys cycle? Time on/off? How do you eat during and between?

Also some questions about arm training.

I have really bad arms compared to the rest of my body. Tried to train them 3x per week, 1x per week. Low volume/High volume but I cant find out something thats really working. How are you guys training arms?

Thanks in advance.

English is not my native language but I hope you can understand me at least!

I post one picture aswell on my shape right now. It's not the best picture to judge my shape, but its something at least.
Shape.jpg

https://imgur.com/XE0LuqJ

Edit: Im also taking arimidex and caber during cycles.

tbol is perfectly fine to stack here...

what are your current stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

tbol is perfectly fine to stack here...

what are your current stats? age/height/weight/body fat?
111.jpg
29 years
173cm
93kg

I'm not sure about body fat. I can see some of the ABS, but ONLY in good lightning.
Maybe 13%-16%?

https://imgur.com/FAT51yf

Also, do you think its a good idea to keep dieting until I'm 5-6 weeks in to the cycle and when the EQ starts to kick in I'm starting to eat a bit more calories to get more effect out of the cycle?

Im feeling very lost about how I should get the most out of my cycles. I want to compete in the future, maybe in like 5 years.
So in that time I want to add as much muscles as possible.
Do I need to bulk up 10kg+ during the cycles to get the best results?
Can I be "stable" in calories, so I dont loose or gain weight?
When my goal is to add muscles and compete in the future. Is cutting just a waste of time right now?

Edit: I feel like I know my body. I know how to workout and I know how to eat to gain/loose weight.
But I dont know how to combine this with AAS. How should I eat between cycles?
Should I bulk during cycles and cut when Im on cruise?
Is it possible to just be stable in calories all year around and still make great gains?

How are you guys that are in really good shape and have alot of mucles doing?

Last edited:
you want a lot of coaching here man... i know i dont do that free whatsoever... im sure some others will jump in and answer here and there but i wouldnt have that kind of time... people will jump in for you though

To me that is too much gear for just a lean gains cycle. I like low test and a mild anabolic like deca or an oral like tbol personally. I would do like 300mg test and 400mg deca.

To me that is too much gear for just a lean gains cycle. I like low test and a mild anabolic like deca or an oral like tbol personally. I would do like 300mg test and 400mg deca.

Okay. What do you think about lowering the dose to 300 test + 600 eq?

I have done deca before and really want to try out something new this time.

Have you tried EQ. If so, whats your experience?

Top Bottom