napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some feed back on a cycle I am doing.

Tyson605

Good day Ladies and Gents,
I am 38
206bs
5'7"
8-10% body fat
Been Training for 10 yrs straight and I am on my 3 rd cycle.
first two cycles where
250 test E once a week for 10 weeks.

The cycle I am currently on is
250 Test c 1-16 once a week
200 Deca 1-14 once a week
with all my protection that is a need
caliber .05 E3D
Aromatase Inhibitor .05 EOD

My question is that I have been getting some weird ass dreams and cold sweats, and I want to have intercourse with everything in sight, thank God I am married, I can handle it but is it normal? I thought Tren would give you that type of reaction. gain an amazing my body has changed dramatically in the last 8 weeks, I look totally different from when I started, I started at 196 and I am 206 hard as iron, My veins are all over the place, Any thoughts? and thank you for your time family board. yeah forgot to mention the muscle pumps are crazy.

I am 38
206bs
5'7"
8-10% body fat
first two cycles where

caliber .05 E3D

My question is that I have been getting some weird ass dreams and cold sweats, and I want to have intercourse with everything in sight, thank God I am married, I can handle it but is it normal? I thought Tren would give you that type of reaction. gain an amazing my body has changed dramatically in the last 8 weeks, I look totally different from when I started, I started at 196 and I am 206 hard as iron, My veins are all over the place, Any thoughts? and thank you for your time family board. yeah forgot to mention the muscle pumps are crazy.

You must be pretty sensitive in terms of your body response considering how low you are dosing but we all react and respond differently and it may be the caber but u definitely are over doing it only running deca 200 mg...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am 38
206bs
5'7"
8-10% body fat
first two cycles where

caliber .05 E3D

I wish I had these "Problems" :)

at 200 mg per week of deca, you should really only need b6 to be honest but if you want to stick with caber, drop to .25 mg every 3 days

Cool beans thanks a bunch. B6 I bought 200mg tabs would be enough or higher through out the day 200 in the morning and 200 at night?

Damn that is super low dose of test and deca compared to what I’m use to toe seeing and hearing. Goes to show you don’t need to blast a ton of gear and be happy with the results somthing I learned the hard way lol

Damn that is super low dose of test and deca compared to what I’m use to toe seeing and hearing. Goes to show you don’t need to blast a ton of gear and be happy with the results somthing I learned the hard way lol
theres actually really good gains to be made at that dose, even though it is on the lower end... ive seen so many guys do extremely well with something very simple like that dosing protocol

I tell you everything is sight EZ_E lmao, getting used to the dream and actually having fun them Jajaja.

Top Bottom