napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some cycle advice

LotsofLove

Hi guys

First post, be kind!

I've never had any experience with SARMs before but have been reading a lot of info on this forum.

I'm looking for some help building a SARM cycle around LGD, I've read some good things about it's ability to put on lean muscle.

Stats
Height: 5ft 10
Weight: 173lbs
BF %: Approx 16-17% I think (can slightly see top abs / obliques if flexing)
Lifting: 3-4 years (on and off)
Training: 4x per week, limited cardio (like one to two 30 minute cardio sessions a week max)
Diet: 180g+ of protein, approx 2600-2800 relatively clean calories (Not as strict on weekends) and creatine.

Goal
Recomp, primarily gaining some size whilst slimming down on the BF %. I know this is tricky to do, hence the SARMs.

Firstly, my question is LGD a good SARM to use for my goals, if so should I run it solo or alongside other SARMs / or go the LGD & cardarine route?

Secondly, am I being too ambitious by trying to do a full recomp, or should I focus on cutting or bulking first?

Thirdly, will there be any interaction or anything I should be aware of if I'm using creatine at the same time?

I have nolvadex for PCT if required, but can also get access to clomid.

All feedback greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
L

Last edited:
creatine is completely fine to use and there is no issue... at your body fat, i would cut down first and THEN do a recomp... start with the sarms triple stack... its the most tried and true and perfect for a beginner... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Thanks Dyan, that's really helpful.

Is the MK2866 necessary, how much difference would there be without it?

Thanks,
L

Thanks,
L
Dylan gave you his recommendation and layout which is a very good one. MK-2866 is not necessary but of course there will be a difference without it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks,
L

Nothing is necessary. I gave you the best cycle plan for your goals. This is a safe and extremely effective cycle. Mk brings a lot to the cycle

Excellent first cycle that you will love and if you put the work in you will see results trust me, I have aPost on here with a ton of pictures from the last 5 months and currently on week 2 of my second sarms cycle.

Hi, I have to do the first cycle and I will do it with the triple stack gw501516, mk2866 and S4. I read a lot about this forum and convinced myself that this is a good start. With hard training and good nutrition you can gain mass and lose some weight.
Is n2generate really necessary?

Hi, I have to do the first cycle and I will do it with the triple stack gw501516, mk2866 and S4. I read a lot about this forum and convinced myself that this is a good start. With hard training and good nutrition you can gain mass and lose some weight.
Is n2generate really necessary?
I would certainly use it... its going to make your transition into pct extremely smooth...

Top Bottom