napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some advise please

tafftort

Hello Dylan,

I hope all is well. First I want to thank you for all your help over the last year. Your videos have helped me so much and I appreciate it more than you know. I am writing you because I have been on self administered TRT for around a year and things have been great. I recently got my blood work done and wanted to see if you could take a quick look? I feel like my numbers are good but estrogen is a little low but not alarming. I took the test on the same day as I injected earlier that morning. I inject Mon and Thurs mornings.

I am currently on 200 mg test enth weekly split in 2 doses, 40 mg T-Bol daily and 50 mg of Proviron daily. I am also doing EQ at 700 mg per week. I never use more than my TRT does of test. I have been taking 12.5 mg of aromasin twice per week (36 hours after injection)

I wanted to see if you agreed that I should cut my does of AI down to 12.5 once per week or would lowering my dose of test to 150 mg per week and using no AI be something I should try and get new blood work in a month or so? Eventually I'll be going through a Dr and getting on prescribed.

Give us the results of your bloodwork, and we can tell you how to proceed bud. Right now we have no values to go off of

I originally emailed Dylan and thought I attached it. Thanks I've posted the numbers below. Take care bro

On 200 test per week, that's probably too much AI. 6.25mg EOD is more than plenty. A lot of people don't even need to use an AI with that dose, but I'd start with lowering it

you can lower your ai dosing to the dose rick recommended for you and that should put you in a better range...

Top Bottom