napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some advice

Gixxer

I’m starting to plan my next cycle and wanted some advice and feedback from everyone.

My goals are always the same, add muscle and stay lean.

Current stats: 6’1 14% BF 195lbs lean mass 228lbs body weight
Calories are between 4K - 4,500K 300g protein 550g carbs 70g fats

I’m looking to add 10-15lbs of muscle tissue while maintaining my BF or even drop 1-3%, I feel the best around 10-12%.

First question, should I up my calories for this cycle? If so, where should I be at?

I’m looking at running Test c/Deca/EQ or masteron, with possibly anavar or winstrol. I’m thinking of also adding in some sarms, I really love GW and LGD. I already have all my ancillaries and no pct needed as I’m on TRT.

I’m planning on running this between 12-16 weeks. Would love to hear what you fellas think and suggestions as well.

Thanks!

i have no clue on your calories nor will anyone else if we dont know your maintenance.. i would start 250-300 over maintenance with bulking compounds and assess from there...

masteron does not fit here whatsoever, not in the slightest...

with your goals, test, deca and eq along with lgd, s4 and gw would be excellent man... you can add winstrol on the back end if you want.. not really necessary but you can... 16 weeks with eq involved...

Bump Dylan...I like that set up.

Can you give a breakdown of the 4K - 4,500 calories a day?

My maintenance is high, right around 3,500. But technically I’m maintaining my weight now eating 4K

I know the general rule of thumb add 250-500 calories in surplus. But it took me around 1K to add size on my last Deca cycle. I know it’s hard to help over forums but I was looking for more of personal experience with these compounds and calories.

If winstrol isn’t necessary then I’ll just drop it. Same with masteron. Should I add any other compound?

I’m a bit nervous to run s4, just due to the vision side effects but I’ve heard s4 is amazing.

As far as calories go, IMO, you're just going to have to look at the mirror and scale every 1 or 2 weeks and re-access if you think your trajectory is correct. I think 4,000 calories is roughly a good start if you truly have been maintaining at that for a while; maybe slightly higher since you're trying to gain a net weight of about 8-10lbs.

Bump Dylan...I like that set up.

Can you give a breakdown of the 4K - 4,500 calories a day?

Sure thing brotha...

Breakfast: Carbs 88g Fats 28g Protein 94g
4 whole eggs
Egg whites
Whole wheat bread

Lunch: Carbs 85g Fats 14g Protein 65g
8oz chicken
10oz rice
Granola bar

Dinner:
8oz Steak/chicken/fish
Flour tortillas
4oz rice
Some type of pastry like a bagel or muffin

Calories on dinner vary 600-1000k
Carbs 100-130g Fats 20g Protein 65g

Snacks:
8oz ground turkey
500garms sweet potatoes
Banana
Apple
Protein bar
Rice cakes

Around 1,200 calories, I eat all this throughout the day in between my normal meals. I generally eat every 3 hours.

I typically eat the same thing m-f , but I do switch it up a bit. Meats are usually lean like ground turkey, fish or chicken.
Carbs are always the same. Rice , sweet potatoes, fruits and wheat breads.
I don’t count any vegetables like, zucchini, carrots, salads, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and so on.

Weekends I eat whatever, but it has some consistency of what I already eat.

As far as calories go, IMO, you're just going to have to look at the mirror and scale every 1 or 2 weeks and re-access if you think your trajectory is correct. I think 4,000 calories is roughly a good start if you truly have been maintaining at that for a while; maybe slightly higher since you're trying to gain a net weight of about 8-10lbs.

I totally agree... I was trying to figure out what my macros should be. Like 50% carbs 30% protein 20% fats..

I suspect 'weekends I eat whatever' is harming your progress, it would certainly harm mine!

From personal experience I would also suggest you stop eating bread and tortillas and only use brown rice, oatmeal and potatoes as your starchy carbs. These are things that made a big difference to me.

I am also assuming that you get loads of veggies as your imply this with the mention of zucchine, carrots etc.

Do you eat oily fish? I strongly recommend you do if you are not already.

When I say I eat whatever, that means I eat the same type of foods just nothing is prepared. I’m not out eating fast food or hitting up an all you can eat buffet.

I hear ya on the bread and tortillas, but the bread is whole wheat, not processed white bread. And the amount of carbs I need to eat, oatmeal would be impossible. I’d have to eat like 3 cups cooked, have you seen the volume of 3 cups cooked! Haha ... no thank you. But I appreciate the feedback.

Yeah I try to eat all the vegetables I can. Like for an example, if I make an omelette, I’d add vegetables. I love salads with all sorts of stuff, cucumbers, tomatoes, green onions, bell peppers, avocados. So I try to get the greens in, but not as much as I’d like.

I really only eat a few types of fish. Salmon, white fish like cod or tilapia. And ahi tuna. Non of those are oily, salmon is fatty but good fats.

I know how to eat healthy and properly. I try to eat whole foods and lean meats, with the occasional processed foods like protein bars or bakery goods.

Honestly bro, if it were me id cut the fat down a bit before bulking. The reason is the amount you want to gain is going to be very hard being 14% Its just reality that you make much much better gains and have less aromatization the leaner you are. Just my opinion. And I would implement a little better dieting methods and start tracking and weighing. Otherwise you are just setting yourself back more on achieving your goals no matter what they are

Honestly bro, if it were me id cut the fat down a bit before bulking. The reason is the amount you want to gain is going to be very hard being 14% Its just reality that you make much much better gains and have less aromatization the leaner you are. Just my opinion. And I would implement a little better dieting methods and start tracking and weighing. Otherwise you are just setting yourself back more on achieving your goals no matter what they are

Bump this and I'll add that you need 6 meals per day. You have 3 and then bits and pieces here and there. You're on the right track, just nail down this diet a bit more and you're GTG.

Yeah I agree with you. But honestly I haven’t done any cardio, if I incorporate say 2-3 days of cardio, I’m sure I’ll easily drop 1-2% BF. You have any suggestions on my cycle?

Bump this and I'll add that you need 6 meals per day. You have 3 and then bits and pieces here and there. You're on the right track, just nail down this diet a bit more and you're GTG.

Well technically I’m already eating 6 meals a day. My 3 main, breakfast, lunch and dinner. But my other 3 come in the form of “snacks” which actually are full meals, I just call them snacks. So it looks like this:

Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Pre workout snack
Dinner/post workout meal

I just need to figure out what my macros should be for this upcoming cycle.

Well technically I’m already eating 6 meals a day. My 3 main, breakfast, lunch and dinner. But my other 3 come in the form of “snacks” which actually are full meals, I just call them snacks. So it looks like this:

Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Pre workout snack
Dinner/post workout meal

I just need to figure out what my macros should be for this upcoming cycle.

That's not the same thing brotha......Eat six MEALS per day.

Last edited:
Maybe you’re not understanding. I eat 6 meals , sometimes 7 that equals 4-4.5k calories.

Maybe I should word it differently. But it’s all the same. Snacks are meals. You might think snacks represents like, chips or protein bar, maybe a few pretzels and fruit. But in fact my “snacks” are 6oz lean meat, like chicken or ground turkey. 8oz Rice or sweet potatoes with some fruit and side, like asparagus or broccoli.

Meal 1 @ 730am, Meal 2 @ 10am, Meal 3 @ 1230pm, Meal 4 @ 3pm, Meal 5 @ 5pm, Meal 6 @ 8pm, sometimes Meal 7 @ 1030pm

I meal prep every Sunday for my work week, so I eat the same thing throughout the week. My macros look like 300g protein 550g carbs and 80g fats, but sometimes I do go over on fats. I’m not to concerned about my diet as it’s very clean. I’m more concerned with what I should be at for this upcoming cycle and if I should adjust the compounds.

Top Bottom