PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Need some advice. 21 female looking to the right stack to shred fat

Exclamation Need some advice. 21 female looking to the right stack to shred fat

I am 21 yr old female, 5'4" tall and currently weigh 130lbs with 17.5% body fat. I want to get back down to around 110 lbs with about 13% body fat which is where i was at this past July. Many people have been telling me to incorporate Ostarine into my stack but I am nervous that it will cause some lean muscle gains. I am not looking to gain any more muscle right now, I simply just want to lose fat weight. I currently stack Cardarine, Ostarine, and Stenabolic. Do you think I should remove Ostarine from the stack? I am in a caloric deficit eating only 960 cals a day. Even with this deficit I have gained a pound of muscle mass since starting Ostarine. Do you think I should remove that from my stack? Thanks for the help!

ostarine is going to make you gain lean muscle, it was designed to prevent muscle wasting so yes, if you dont want to gain any size and keep losing fat, i would drop it from your stack

Will I end up losing more muscle mass than fat though? I’ve heard that I need the muscle mass in order to burn fat otherwise my whole caloric deficit will go towards wasting away my muscle instead of my fat. Thanks for your help!

LOL u literally just said you didnt want to gain any size whatsoever, but now its the opposite... i dont know what to tell you here... im not psychic so i dont know how much you will or will not lose...

Lmao my bad. I’m trying to say that I don’t want to gain any MORE muscle mass I just want to preserve what I already have. I don’t know if Ostarine is necessary to preserve or if I’ll be fine without it

Quote Originally Posted by Alifit View Post
    Lmao my bad. Iím trying to say that I donít want to gain any MORE muscle mass I just want to preserve what I already have. I donít know if Ostarine is necessary to preserve or if Iíll be fine without it
    You are probably going to gain muscle with it... unless you are in a crazy deficit, you should be fine without it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok perfect thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Alifit View Post
    Ok perfect thanks for your help!
    Anytime.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Preserving your muscle can be accomplished by training and dieting correctly. For your goals, Cardarine and stenabolic are ideal considering you aren't looking to add muscle

Perfect thanks so much