napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need SARMS PCT Help

kidda111

Hello Forum!

Hoping to get some help on SARMS cycle specific PCT. Any info I found on here was either confusing, outdated, or not SARMS specific. Would love any quick advice or expertise please.

28 year old adult male with intermediate anabolic cycle experience now on my 1st SARMS-only 12 cycle. I'm currently in my 6th week and just started to see a light difference in my body.

Here is what I am currently running over the course of a 12 week cycle:

-GW-501516: 20mg/day 30 mins before my workout.
-LGD-4033: 10mg/day in the morning.

Looking for your expertise on:
-Is a PCT necessary? Assuming yes.
-How long after my last day of the cycle do I begin my PCT?
-How long should the PCT last?
-What do I include in the PCT?
-Do I continue to run any of the above SARMS currently in my cycle into the PCT? Asking because I have seen GW included in PCT's.

Thank you kindly for the help. I appreciate how many times the same questions get asked over and over again. Tried to find all the answers before I posted this but could not.

yes a pct is necessary...

it starts the day after your last dose...

4 weeks...

gw is the only one you want in pct... here is the full cycle layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the response... Honestly, DGA POST CT is outside my budget :(

Can I substitute it with something else?

And Clomid dosage is in mg correct?

Follow Dylan's advice. Also, going forward I would plan, know and get PCT before starting your cycle. You don't want to screw up your cycle by not being prepared.

you can run whatever you want, however you want but the layout is whats going to be the most effective dosage wise and protection wise... yes, its in mg

Top Bottom