napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need to resolve my low libido problems.

DRoidEM

Hi Dylan/Rickrock,

I am a bodybuilder. For achieving the National leve title. I have been doing exercise since 1999 achieved many titles but only ROID used year 2014 and 2015 for getting the first place in national contest. Before steroid cycle I do not have any low libido problems.

2014 Steriod Cycle :

Bulking : DECA 300MG (10 Weeks) + Test Enan 500MG (10 Weeks)
During cycle no cabergolin to control the prolactin,no arimidex or aromasin for removing Estrogen.
PCT : Clomid + nolvadex (4 weeks)

Cutting : Cutmix for 6 weeks (Tren+Masteron+Test prop) + winstrol 50mg 6 weeks + clen
During cycle no cabergolin to control the prolactin,no arimidex or aromasin for removing Estrogen.
PCT : Clomid + Nolvadex (4 weeks)

2015 Steriod Cycle :

Bulking : DECA 300MG (15 Weeks) + Test Enan 500MG (15 Weeks)
PCT : Clomid + nolvadex (4 weeks)

Cutting : Cutmix for 8 weeks (Tren+Masteron+Test prop) + winstrol 50mg 6 weeks + clen
last week hellotastin, clen.
PCT : Clomid + Nolvadex (4 weeks)

That time I had not matured enough or not having sufficient knowledge to control the estrogen, prolactin.

After completing the cycle , did pct with HCG 4 weeks in parallel clomid + nolvadex.No aromasin,cabergolin ,cardaranin, mkd 2866 during the cycle. Because of that Till now, I am suffering Low libido problem.

My stats
Age 34, Height 5 feet 7 inch, weight 81Kg , body fat 8.5%

Still suffering low libido problems which become low sex drive. In 2015 December I stopped the steroid cycle.

Blood report :

TEST.................Result.............Adult Men
-----------------------------------------------------
Progesterone.... 0.6 ng/ml........ 0.27-0.90 ng/ml
Estradiol.......... 64.98 pg/ml.... < 56 pg/ml
FSH................ 2.74 IU/L....... 1-12 IU/L
LH.................. 2.43 IU/L....... 2-12 IU/L
Prolactin.......... 1.2 ng/mL...... 2.5-17.0 ng/mL
Testosterone.... 5.64 ng/mL.... 2.2-10.5 ng/mL

Now I am taking Tongkat ali everyday for elevating the test. Last month I took cabergolin. Can you please check my hormone report and give me the suggestion what to do now for low libido?

Bro I had the same problem. U need to include Hcg in ur pct. for now take one injection per week till 4-5 week. And ur libido will be back for sure,my personal experience.

You need to get your estro in check before you do anything else. I'll bet getting it lower along with a healthy diet and the tongkat will get you back on track. Try some aromasin for a couple of weeks and see how you feel, 12.5mg every 2 days

You need to get your estro in check before you do anything else. I'll bet getting it lower along with a healthy diet and the tongkat will get you back on track. Try some aromasin for a couple of weeks and see how you feel, 12.5mg every 2 days

Thank you Titan Research labs.

Top Bottom