napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need recommendations for military

iwarpig

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a stack to improve my performance and to get jacked as fuck.
I'm not really looking to get huge, I just want to improve my performance for PT, ruck marches, and other physical activity.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

oh boy... jacked as fuck huh... what are you stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

What are your current numbers for APFT and ruck marches? If you're 19 I would assume that you are either fresh out of basic or at your first duty station.

i'm basically looking for a good performance booster with minimal side effects. If i get too jacked too fast they'll know somethings up and test me

What are your current numbers for APFT and ruck marches? If you're 19 I would assume that you are either fresh out of basic or at your first duty station.

We don't have APFT since i'm in the canadian army but i scored 269(Bronze) out of 400 for our FORCES test.

PLEASE STOP SAYING YOU WANT TO GET JACKED... it gave your age away already and it just sounds so ridiculous... noone is going to advise a 19 year old to use ped's dude... not anyone with half a brain

my stats are:

19, 5'10", 152lbs, 12% BF,
no cycle history lol
5' 10 152 lbs you better tie weights to ur shoes b coz when the wind blows u gonna fly away!!! You need to start eating. Put down all the fast food, boxed food, microwave food etc and start eating real home cooked food. Lots of meat, veggies, and beans and rice. Quinoa and oats too. Eat everyday all day. If youre doin strenuous activity you need to consume lots of calories. Aas wont do anything if ur nutrition isnt on point. How long you been working out?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nothing makes you "jacked as fuck".That takes YEARS of dedication in the gym and the kitchen. Certainly not from a single cycle. Right now you dont need anything at your age but food and hard training

Definitely too young to cycle but protein and creatine can help. I wouldn't go crazy on eating healthy food if you're a hardgainer.. you clearly need to eat more calorie dense foods which aren't always the healthiest but keep it reasonable. Just be sure to eat enough meat and eggs. Whole milk >

Nothing makes you "jacked as fuck".That takes YEARS of dedication in the gym and the kitchen. Certainly not from a single cycle. Right now you dont need anything at your age but food and hard training
i agree a million percent

Two reasons why cycling for this purpose is a bad idea:

1) you're 19. Are you TRYING to cause lifelong testosterone suppression? That means emotional mood swings and your dick doesn't work.

2) "jacked as fuck" is not something that will help you in the military. You want endurance, endurance and more endurance. You don't see guys in the military who look like bodybuilders (other than Rudy Reyes, that guy's a genetic freak) because being super lean is not workable when you need to march 8 miles a day, crawl 800 yards under barbed wire in icy water and climb a 30 ft wall. You don't want to be "cut" climbing a big fucking wall.

3) whatever you cycle before going is going to then have a rebound after you stop, which means you're going to go to training post cycle, in the PCT phase, only you can't take drugs or contraband with you, so you'll be all suppressed, all low energy and lethargic, all down and emotional and tired and put on body fat easily.

If you were 30 and NOT getting ready to go into the training environment where your access to drugs is completely nonexistent, this would be a different conversation. There are drugs you can take for endurance. But you still have to put the work in. As it stands, there's nothing artificial you want to put into your body for this. It'll handicap you and it won't help as much as it will hurt.

Top Bottom