napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need to pick ONE sarm for my cycle - which one fits best?

jamesdaniels

Hey guys,

So my initial plan was to run Cardarine, S4 and Osta for my Cut/Recomp 12 week cycle. Managed to get the Cardarine from SARMSx, but now I can only afford to buy ONE more SARMx product to add to my Cut/Recomp cycle, which should it be?

To give some context, I have listed my goals below in order of priority:
1. Fat loss
2. Muscle gain/preservation
3. Strength/endurance improvement

I would personally go with S4.... S4/gw... hit it hard.... then save your money and maybe you'll have enough money and add Osta to your PCT for 4 weeks... Thats a thought... best of both worlds Bro... But like I said... if you only have 1 choice it would be S4 for me.

I would personally go with S4.... S4/gw... hit it hard.... then save your money and maybe you'll have enough money and add Osta to your PCT for 4 weeks... Thats a thought... best of both worlds Bro... But like I said... if you only have 1 choice it would be S4 for me.
Ive never heard anyone suggest this but before but Tbh it sounds pretty smart.

I think the cheapest way to go about it would probably run ostarine as its the most versatile and it does not require a pct only a few weeks off while S4 would definitely require a mini pct.

Hey guys,

So my initial plan was to run Cardarine, S4 and Osta for my Cut/Recomp 12 week cycle. Managed to get the Cardarine from SARMSx, but now I can only afford to buy ONE more SARMx product to add to my Cut/Recomp cycle, which should it be?

To give some context, I have listed my goals below in order of priority:
1. Fat loss
2. Muscle gain/preservation
3. Strength/endurance improvement

For those goals bud I would defnitely add s4. That's going to be your best bet here.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

with your goals, i absolutely would go with s4... let me put it this way... you cannot go wrong either way... ostarine is the most versatile, absolutely but s4 is the most suited to your goals...

Top Bottom